U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Fort Myers - Cape Coral area
 [Register]
Fort Myers - Cape Coral area Lee County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-20-2007, 07:06 PM

116 posts, read 481,334 times

Advertisements

I want to know about sanibel Island FLorida ,how is living out there,I want to know about rentals properties like maybe renting an apartment or condo,I have 2 kids one is 12 and the other 3 both girls ,something right in Sanibel Island not fort myers or cape coral ,just Sanibel Island FLorida
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-20-2007, 07:59 PM

2,259 posts, read 8,995,596 times
Try this link: Sanibel Island/Captiva Island/

We were there for a month a couple of July's ago, was absolutely beautiful.

Old 06-20-2007, 10:19 PM

62 posts, read 373,021 times
My favorite place in the world but WAY out of my price range. Years ago (when it wasn't as pricey) we looked into it but I felt that with our children's activities (sports, dance, music, art classes for example) it would be a little too much driving 'over the bridge' on a daily basis. Not sure I was willing to sign up for that.

Would give my eye teeth to be able to live on Upper Captiva...it's just the most unbelieveable place but not really 'real life' with kids. You get there by boat and only golf carts are used on the island, no cars or trucks of any kind. Paradise.

Good luck in your quest. You are certainly barking up the right tree as far as I'm concerned.

Old 06-21-2007, 01:02 PM

120 posts, read 137,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CG&D93 View Post
My favorite place in the world but WAY out of my price range. Years ago (when it wasn't as pricey) we looked into it but I felt that with our children's activities (sports, dance, music, art classes for example) it would be a little too much driving 'over the bridge' on a daily basis. Not sure I was willing to sign up for that.

Would give my eye teeth to be able to live on Upper Captiva...it's just the most unbelieveable place but not really 'real life' with kids. You get there by boat and only golf carts are used on the island, no cars or trucks of any kind. Paradise.

Good luck in your quest. You are certainly barking up the right tree as far as I'm concerned.
I'm with you on that one! Maybe if I start saving now.......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Fort Myers - Cape Coral area