Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Fort Myers - Cape Coral area
 [Register]
Fort Myers - Cape Coral area Lee County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-11-2010, 09:39 AM

1,299 posts, read 2,348,627 times

Advertisements

"Here, you can find people who agree with you... just note that the News-Press in known for spelling errors, leaving information out, and not getting the correct information. Cape Coral looks at RV, boat parking fees | news-press.com | The News-Press"

According to that article it is going to happen and that it may be real soon.
As far as the spelling goes I wouldn't worry about that. Because a very smart man once said.

"I don't give a damn for a man that can only spell a word one way.
Mark Twain"

Old 11-11-2010, 09:59 AM

616 posts, read 1,563,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by equalrightsforeveryone View Post
"Here, you can find people who agree with you... just note that the News-Press in known for spelling errors, leaving information out, and not getting the correct information. Cape Coral looks at RV, boat parking fees | news-press.com | The News-Press"

According to that article it is going to happen and that it may be real soon.
As far as the spelling goes I wouldn't worry about that. Because a very smart man once said.

Mark Twain"
It is a damn poor mind indeed which can't think of at least two ways to spell any word.
Andrew Jackson

“Either do as your neighbors do, or move away”
Moroccan Proverb

Old 11-11-2010, 10:05 AM

"“Either do as your neighbors do, or move away”
Moroccan Proverb
Hello this is the USA, Not Morocco.
If you like Morocco that much feel free to move there, But we are not turning Cape Coral in to Morocco for you, that'll be the day.
Next thing you'll be asking for is Sharia Law. NONEVERNONO not in the good ole USA Home of the Free

Old 11-11-2010, 10:06 AM

Buy the way, It's Veterans Day, A salute to all my fellow veterans.

Old 11-11-2010, 10:15 AM

616 posts, read 1,563,986 times
Quote:
Moroccan Proverb
If you like Morocco that much feel free to move there, But we are not turning Cape Coral in to Morocco for you, that'll be the day.
Next thing you'll be asking for is Sharia Law. NONEVERNONO not in the good ole USA Home of the Free
Ohh how can I not break TOS ?

Take you own advice... if you don't like the rules... you're FREE to move wherever you please.

Frank - Can we lock this thread? It serves no purpose anymore and much of it is off topic.

Old 11-11-2010, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stahltkd View Post
Ohh how can I not break TOS ?

Take you own advice... if you don't like the rules... you're FREE to move wherever you please.

Frank - Can we lock this thread? It serves no purpose anymore and much of it is off topic.
No you are not going to lock my thread that has been your ambition all along.
You don't have to read what is here, you don't even have to look.
I figured you where that kind of individual coming on here trying to cause problems to get the thread locked or deleted. not going to happen I already informed the City Data administrator about what is going on here and you just confirmed it in writing.
You outed yourself for every one to see.
Now as I said before stay on topic, instead of trying to cause problems.

Old 11-11-2010, 11:19 AM

I am looking for individuals that would like to help to get the parking restrictions changed, so people can park their trailers, including cargo, boat, or other trailers, in their drive way on their property.
Let me know, let get our property rights back.

Old 11-11-2010, 02:30 PM

22,584 posts, read 54,262,993 times
Quote:

Mark Twain"
Probably misattributed and twisted from the original Jackson quote.

Old 11-11-2010, 02:35 PM

22,584 posts, read 54,262,993 times
Quote:
Moroccan Proverb
That's right. It is Cape Coral, Florida, United States of America. You bought into a community infamous for their code restrictions. When I moved to the area 12 years ago people talked about it then. Of course, it was people that didn't live in Cape Coral, but nearby, that would say, "I wouldn't live in that there Cape Coral with all their rules and stuff."

So did you know about the rule when you bought there or not?

Old 11-11-2010, 04:12 PM

964 posts, read 2,063,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stahltkd View Post

Agree totally. This is going around and around in circles. Maybe if we all just stop proving the definition of insanity and stop replying?!

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

A. Einstein
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Fort Myers - Cape Coral area