Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Fort Myers - Cape Coral area
 [Register]
Fort Myers - Cape Coral area Lee County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-22-2011, 10:52 AM

570 posts, read 581,137 times

Advertisements

Hi, its nice too find a nice realtor too speak too and get a wealth of info...lucky me, I found this nice lady who is very helpful, get on listing book for home info ***mod cut***
check here out. also this very infomative video of the area Explore Fort Myers-Sanibel with Lonely Planet Video | Fort Myers & Sanibel Florida Travel & Vacation Information - Official Site

Ihope this may help.

Last edited by faithfulFrank; 02-22-2011 at 12:36 PM.. Reason: realtor link not allowed
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-28-2011, 03:30 PM

12 posts, read 60,992 times
I'm looking for a trustworthy and knowledgeable realtor in CC. If links aren't allowed in this forum, can BugsBunny or another member contact me offline with a suggestion?

Old 03-01-2011, 04:31 AM

19,437 posts, read 27,838,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by larrylifelines View Post
I'm looking for a trustworthy and knowledgeable realtor in CC. If links aren't allowed in this forum, can BugsBunny or another member contact me offline with a suggestion?
I'm not trying to be snide - but think about it: why would you trust the advice of a total stranger, an anonymous poster on a forum, to help you find a realtor? That same realtor is going to help and advise you on what is usually the largest single investment you will ever make.

The intenet is amazingly powerful and a great educator and library of information. But you have to think about the source and credibility of the information FIRST.

Old 03-01-2011, 05:30 AM

5,503 posts, read 7,333,723 times
Actually, after reading hundreds of someones posts they are not total strangers are they?

Old 03-01-2011, 06:42 AM

19,437 posts, read 27,838,210 times
Considering that larrylifelines, who was the poster who asked for the realtor recommendation, just joined in feb, 2011, and has only one other post, I think it's unlikely that he has read hundreds of posts from anybody. (yes, I know some people lurk.)

and look at the location of bugsbunny, who offered the recommendation. It's "Midwest." sorry - but I'll stand by original suggestion that an anonymous forum like this is not the best place to get referrals to realtors, well as many other professionals.

But I'll take restaurant reviews from you guys anytime!

Old 03-01-2011, 06:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by larrylifelines View Post
info sent too you,

Old 03-01-2011, 07:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jkgourmet View Post
Considering that larrylifelines, who was the poster who asked for the realtor recommendation, just joined in feb, 2011, and has only one other post, I think it's unlikely that he has read hundreds of posts from anybody. (yes, I know some people lurk.)

and look at the location of bugsbunny, who offered the recommendation. It's "Midwest." sorry - but I'll stand by original suggestion that an anonymous forum like this is not the best place to get referrals to realtors, well as many other professionals.

But I'll take restaurant reviews from you guys anytime!
Hi, just trying too be helpful, thats what is all about. Iam in the midwest looking too move there. The realtor lived in my state, and for a BIG company with great credintials. a good find for me. Its up too larry too see if it works for him.

Last edited by Bugsbunny7; 03-01-2011 at 07:16 AM..

Old 03-02-2011, 05:59 PM

31 posts, read 77,764 times
I would suggest looking at several local realtors. I am working with someone in FM that I happened to walk into his office. Another I found online. Any realtor can hook you up with Listingbook.com They have all the listings in the area (including Shortsales).....basically you can do your own searches and homework. It's very easy to use and you are in control. The one thing you need to do is get a local realtor map (which any realtor should send you upon request).....this map will guide you to the area lingo (CC21, FM15, etc). Without the map with grid areas indicated, you will have no idea which areas they correspond to. Once you know the areas by grid #, then you can search your criteria (location, 3BR, 2.5 Bath, Canal, etc). Good Luck!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Fort Myers - Cape Coral area