Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Fort Myers - Cape Coral area
 [Register]
Fort Myers - Cape Coral area Lee County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-29-2015, 02:25 PM

254 posts, read 431,077 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerKoala View Post
IT is not worth it. They will also charge you for tolls. It is a rip off. It is a stupid company in Arizona that also does the red light cameras and other communist controlling government programs. They are also highly associated with Goldman and Sachs. Do not waste your money, just plan your trip and use your gps to avoid tolls.

SOMEONE has an ax to grind. Lemme guess, you just googled EZ tag and decided to comment on anything you could find?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSnow4me View Post
He didn't give a time frame for his trip, but if he was planning 4.5 years ahead, I'm sure that was very helpful.

This made me laugh.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-01-2015, 10:13 AM

964 posts, read 2,055,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xoomer View Post
I'm renting a car in Tampa and driving to the Cape Coral-Naples area where I will be spending 3-4 days driving around quite a bit. The car rental place has offered an EZ tag service for the car at $6.95 a day so I won't have to be bothered with paying tolls.

I'm wondering if this is worth it or not since I am not familiar with the area. I understand that it would depend on my routes, but just as a general guideline do you think this is overpriced, or a pretty good deal?
It's $6.95 a day for the privilege of having the device itself. This does not include the associated tolls. All it does is save you from digging up change for the tollbooths.

Old 10-01-2015, 04:08 PM

52 posts, read 73,214 times
[quote=GRNDHOG;41378752]SOMEONE has an ax to grind. Lemme guess, you just googled EZ tag and decided to comment on anything you could

No, troll, it is called experience and learning/researching about how communistic our govt is becoming. You provide no evidence, and you spent no time. Learn the truth before you support the lies.

Old 10-01-2015, 05:12 PM

47 posts, read 52,374 times
Sounds like someone is a bit neurotic. Don't think it's a major deal when there are only 3 toll booths in all of Lee and Collier
( not counting Alligator Alley ). Very simple planning is all it takes.
Relating a level of communism of our Government to this simple item is, well, yes, neurotic.........

Old 10-01-2015, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmGuy View Post
Sounds like someone is a bit neurotic. Don't think it's a major deal when there are only 3 toll booths in all of Lee and Collier
( not counting Alligator Alley ). Very simple planning is all it takes.
Relating a level of communism of our Government to this simple item is, well, yes, neurotic.........
How much have you studied communism? What former communist countries have you been to? How many people have you interviewed about communism? Obviously, not many, just stay ignorant while your freedom erodes.

Old 10-02-2015, 06:13 AM

43 posts, read 45,200 times
Boy, whoever thought this was a boring topic WRONG!!

Old 10-02-2015, 07:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerKoala View Post
How much have you studied communism? What former communist countries have you been to? How many people have you interviewed about communism? Obviously, not many, just stay ignorant while your freedom erodes.
I'm actually not thinking about communism when I'm passing thru a toll booth.
Loosen your panties Killer.......

Old 10-02-2015, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmGuy View Post
I'm actually not thinking about communism when I'm passing thru a toll booth.
Loosen your panties Killer.......
You don't question, because you don't think. The government loves naive people like you. You just take it, because that's how it is. You have put more effort into these posts than you have for fighting for freedom. You are also a sexist.

Old 10-02-2015, 04:16 PM

390 posts, read 628,420 times
Har. This thread went downhill.

Old 10-02-2015, 05:46 PM

Amen : )
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Fort Myers - Cape Coral area