Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Fort Myers - Cape Coral area
 [Register]
Fort Myers - Cape Coral area Lee County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-27-2011, 04:00 PM

11 posts, read 41,076 times

Advertisements

I am going to be on rotations at Lee Memorial Hospital next summer, and I am looking for some affordable, nicer apartments to move to. I have seen several other posts which mention areas or neighborhoods, but I am looking for a specific apartment community. Anyone who has lived near Lee, or know someone who has lived in the area, I would greatly appreciate any advice! Thank you!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-28-2011, 01:19 PM

1 posts, read 5,231 times
Which branch of Lee Memorial will you be working at? There are many of them in Lee County.

Old 11-28-2011, 02:19 PM

3,979 posts, read 10,550,239 times
Check with the hospital staff and hospital bulletin boards for rentals and suggestions for apartments. You could also contact Human Resources for Lee Memorial and ask since you will be relocating. They may have some places for you to look into. Best wishes on your rotations and home search.

Old 11-28-2011, 03:41 PM

10,746 posts, read 26,022,258 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beachboxermom View Post
Which branch of Lee Memorial will you be working at? There are many of them in Lee County.

There is only one Lee Memorial Hospital.

There are 4 hospitals in the Lee Memorial Health System...Cape Coral, Gulf Coast, Lee Memorial and Health Park.

To the Op..that's not a great area of town..head further south and whatever you do..do not rent anything on Metro or near Metro...it's the ghetto.

Old 12-03-2011, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachboxermom View Post
I will be at the Health Park Medical Center for 4 months, and Lee Memorial Hospital for 2 or 3 months, so I will probably try to find something in between those two locations, wherever they are!

Old 12-03-2011, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TamRE View Post
Check with the hospital staff and hospital bulletin boards for rentals and suggestions for apartments. You could also contact Human Resources for Lee Memorial and ask since you will be relocating. They may have some places for you to look into. Best wishes on your rotations and home search.

Thank you! I don't yet have a contact person for the hospital, but will definitely contact them when I am able to, and will look into the bulletin boards in the meantime!

Old 12-04-2011, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by colleenj05 View Post
I will be at the Health Park Medical Center for 4 months, and Lee Memorial Hospital for 2 or 3 months, so I will probably try to find something in between those two locations, wherever they are!

Health Park is in South Fort Myers of off Bass Road and Summerlin Road. Better rental options in that area.

Lee Memorial is in Central Fort Myers on US 41/Cleveland Ave. I wouldn't suggest any rentals in that area.

Find somewhere to live closer to HP and just deal with the 15-20 min ride to Lee.

Old 12-07-2011, 05:19 PM

41 posts, read 117,878 times
You may want to try Heritage Pointe condos. It is about a mile south on Summerlin from Health Park, on Pine Ridge Road. I like that area since you are only a short drive to FMB and Sanibel. I wouldn't live up near Lee Memorial; I would drive the 20 minutes from near Health Park.

Old 12-08-2011, 04:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RUGoofy38 View Post
You may want to try Heritage Pointe condos. It is about a mile south on Summerlin from Health Park, on Pine Ridge Road. I like that area since you are only a short drive to FMB and Sanibel. I wouldn't live up near Lee Memorial; I would drive the 20 minutes from near Health Park.

Just be sure to stay as far from Harlem Heights as you can...it's the ghetto.

Old 12-08-2011, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RUGoofy38 View Post
Thank you, looked into Heritage Pointe, but it won't be an option for me Renters are not allowed pets, and I have two dogs
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Fort Myers - Cape Coral area