Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Fort Myers - Cape Coral area
 [Register]
Fort Myers - Cape Coral area Lee County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-18-2014, 07:45 AM

42 posts, read 178,693 times

Advertisements

Update:
In September Lee County passed a new noise ordinance. :-)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-18-2014, 10:26 AM

9,375 posts, read 6,977,761 times
lol this thread represents everything I dislike with Cape Coral.... A bunch of old fogey, crotchety, nosy neighbors everywhere.

Try taking a thrilling boat ride of one of our beautiful canals... go over 5 mph and the cops will be called from dozens of these folks.

My take input is less about your situation on mostly about my experiences living in CC.

Old 12-18-2014, 11:10 AM

2,356 posts, read 5,091,624 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SWFL_Native View Post
lol this thread represents everything I dislike with Cape Coral.... A bunch of old fogey, crotchety, nosy neighbors everywhere.

Try taking a thrilling boat ride of one of our beautiful canals... go over 5 mph and the cops will be called from dozens of these folks.

My take input is less about your situation on mostly about my experiences living in CC.

this represents everything I dislike with People who think rules are in place for everyone else but themselves and think it's the people who want rules followed are the problem not the violators.

Try being a manatee swimming along in one of our beautiful canals... a boat goes by faster than no wake speed and kills a member of your family.

My take input is less about the posters situation on mostly about my experiences dealing with aholes.

Old 12-18-2014, 01:50 PM

9,375 posts, read 6,977,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nhkev View Post
this represents everything I dislike with People who think rules are in place for everyone else but themselves and think it's the people who want rules followed are the problem not the violators.

Try being a manatee swimming along in one of our beautiful canals... a boat goes by faster than no wake speed and kills a member of your family.

My take input is less about the posters situation on mostly about my experiences dealing with aholes.
lulz the canals I referenced were fresh water and there are miles upon miles of them.

Old 06-21-2015, 10:01 AM

1 posts, read 820 times
Replying to Kim in Florida
I live in Cape Coral Florida in a Condo.
To start... calling the police yes you can call them but per a CC Police Officer told me ...
You can call but its not on the top of the list. They will get to the problem when they can. Most the time they show up when the noise is over. I was also told by the CC Police that I should look at moving. Are you freaking kidding me !
I have lived here in my home for 3 years I'll be damned because some douch doesn't know how to be respectful.
I have contacted the Association I have contacted the person I rent from and I have tried to ask them to keep the music down and the TV down to keep the dog quiet not to put their garbage can at my door. Not to do construction to the house at midnight and when I say construction I mean removing the toilet at midnight . I contacted The City Of Cape Coral because they had no permit to do the work and the city did nothing .I got no speak English the first time I spoke to the neighbor and the next time I got mind your own ****ing business... guess we really can speak English. This October will be a year of this ****. Please tell me now what to do Kim or anyone for that matter........
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Fort Myers - Cape Coral area