U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Fort Myers - Cape Coral area
 [Register]
Fort Myers - Cape Coral area Lee County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-29-2012, 08:23 PM

29 posts, read 50,057 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhkev View Post
Sam I agree, I went back through other posts and threads the OP has commented on. every one is negative and uses words like "everyone" . Usually when I see someone saying everyone is...... It is usually them that is the problem. seems like this person is a college student that comes from a low income family and is spiteful towards anyone that is wealthy, and probably is extremely rude to service workers.
I know we've said this about other posters but man this one sure sounds like Yoko with the exception that Estero is the demon as opposed to Cape Coral. but both claim to be students and having family from 3rd world countries and a clear spite/jealousy of people with money. All that we need now to confirm it's yoko under a different screen name is a dislike of german people.
Wow, all that assuming huh?

My family has a very rich side and a very poor side. I am just experienced and ive seen the poorest ghettos in the Phillippines to the richest Mansions in Colorado and Boca.

I am a very nice and giving person, and the rudeness even followed me to this thread. You guys cant even reason or try and understand without judging, saying it IS just me with stupid ass smiley ass faces, and assuming my entire life huh?

Haha well i'm glad you low lifes are enjoying the loneliness of Cape Coma. Whatever makes you feel better in life, i guess...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-29-2012, 10:25 PM

2,330 posts, read 4,334,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kc1296426 View Post

My family has a very rich side and a very poor side. I am just experienced and ive seen the poorest ghettos in the Phillippines to the richest Mansions in Colorado and Boca.

I am a very nice and giving person, and the rudeness even followed me to this thread. You guys cant even reason or try and understand without judging, saying it IS just me with stupid ass smiley ass faces, and assuming my entire life huh?

Haha well i'm glad you low lifes are enjoying the loneliness of Cape Coma. Whatever makes you feel better in life, i guess...
phillipines??? isn't that where yoko was from?

Old 12-30-2012, 07:17 AM

111 posts, read 258,173 times
I think I can sum it up in a few words. "Its what you make of it and how hard you try to accept others."

I have been here for 4 years and find the majority of people gracious. You can't judge people by the way they drive, or you will think badly of everyone.
If you have experienced someone who works for a living in the course of their job, keep in mind that good jobs are hard to come by down here. Just because someone has MD attached to their name doesn't mean they have job security. I have never expected my Doctor to be anything more than respectful and competent.

Get to know your neighbors, they are the best resource you have if you are a newcomer.

Old 12-30-2012, 08:27 AM

1,563 posts, read 2,401,076 times
I'd like to see KC and Equal hook up

Old 12-30-2012, 01:22 PM

2 posts, read 2,686 times
Quote:

I have to say I agree to some extent. It really depends on where you go to eat. If you go eat at a say lower/middle/upper class buffet such as "Golden Corral" your going to get alot of diversity groups. Say if you sit next to the old people your probably going to have a nice quiet dinner. If you sit say next to the 3 kids with mom & "boyfriend(not dad)" your going to get alot of noise. From what I seen most parents around here just don't care! Then there's the family groups which god helps us out in Ft. Myers are not the best. If you watch carefully or just listen you'll see a majority of people act like their true selves and you'll realize how rude alot of people are. Some are so noisy when they talk or have no respect for others.

It really depends on where you go that it could just make you think everyone is the same. I realized eating out alot most places are nice, but don't go lower yourself with food such as Mcdonalds, because you know the kind of people that eat there.

Old 12-30-2012, 06:28 PM

154 posts, read 314,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the awesomee View Post
Its not their job to be your friend, Im sure if some part of your condition having to do with your lifestyle warranted them asking you about your personal life, they would. Does someone need some friends?? :*
You are mistaking being "friends" with being "friendly"--but that was really in reference to people in businesses, not doctors.

Old 12-31-2012, 07:38 AM

374 posts, read 694,457 times
I think most people are more friendly than where I live in Pennsylvania... You drive through a neighborhood in Ft. Myers and the people walking actually wave to you. I have never seen that before in my life. I was actually "shocked" . Quite refreshing.

Old 01-01-2013, 11:09 PM

5,495 posts, read 6,322,861 times
Quote:

Who is the nasty one?

Old 01-02-2013, 02:27 AM

199 posts, read 459,194 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samiamnh View Post
I'd like to see KC and Equal hook up
Sam, I was thinking the very same thing.

The OP is obviously very young. All of the bad human behavior he has talked about can be found just about anywhere on the planet. I have only lived here for 8 months, but I have found the opposite to be true - I find that for the most part, folks around here are some of the warmest, friendliest people I've seen. The glass is either half full or half empty - its up to you to choose how you see it.

Old 01-02-2013, 07:20 PM

29 posts, read 50,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rikoshaprl View Post
Who is the nasty one?
Sorry, my anger got the best of me. So why did you ignore the rest of my post? Because of my anger?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Fort Myers - Cape Coral area