U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Fort Myers - Cape Coral area
 [Register]
Fort Myers - Cape Coral area Lee County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
 
Old 01-02-2013, 06:35 PM
 
1,299 posts, read 2,009,771 times
Reputation: 245

Advertisements

this is also eye opening.
From Moderator cut: link removed, linking to competitor sites is not allowed

Cape Coral, FL Cape Crappy not so much but better then Naples
Crime Index: 32 (100 is Safest)

Fort Myers, FL
Crime Index: 5 (100 is Safest)

Naples, FL
Crime Index: 22 (100 is Safest)

Bonita Springs, FL
Crime Index: 52 (100 is Safest) looks like this is the best place


Sarasota, FL
Crime Index: 3 (100 is Safest)



Islandia, FL
Crime Index: 100 (100 is Safest) this is it

Last edited by Yac; 01-04-2013 at 06:40 AM..

 
Old 01-02-2013, 07:32 PM
 
29 posts, read 50,293 times
Reputation: 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by xoomer View Post
I don't know what your claim is based on but the stats I've found suggest just the opposite--crime rates have been steadily decreasing in Fort Myers since 1999:
Hahaha you're seriously going to post a graph from a ".com" website from 2010? Come on
 
Old 01-03-2013, 06:43 AM
 
Location: Cape Coral, FL
154 posts, read 317,094 times
Reputation: 132
Quote:
Originally Posted by kc1296426 View Post
Hahaha you're seriously going to post a graph from a ".com" website from 2010? Come on
I'm sorry, what is wrong with a ".com" website? Would stats from a ".ph" site be more accurate?

The graphs show the trend is going down for the last ten years, that's all. BTW, where are your statistics--other than in your imagination?
 
Old 01-04-2013, 11:12 AM
 
29 posts, read 50,293 times
Reputation: 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by xoomer View Post
I'm sorry, what is wrong with a ".com" website? Would stats from a ".ph" site be more accurate?

The graphs show the trend is going down for the last ten years, that's all. BTW, where are your statistics--other than in your imagination?
I never said I had statistics so why are you assuming or expecting so much?

Haven't you ever learned to not trust .com websites for info? Have you ever been to college before?

What's this about imagination? No one ever brought imagination other than you.
 
Old 01-04-2013, 12:04 PM
 
Location: Cape Coral, FL
154 posts, read 317,094 times
Reputation: 132
Quote:
Originally Posted by kc1296426 View Post
I never said I had statistics so why are you assuming or expecting so much?
My "bad"...I though maybe you had something to backup your claims.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kc1296426 View Post
Haven't you ever learned to not trust .com websites for info? Have you ever been to college before?
No. Yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kc1296426 View Post
What's this about imagination? No one ever brought imagination other than you.
I have no idea...
 
Old 01-04-2013, 12:26 PM
 
29 posts, read 50,293 times
Reputation: 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by xoomer View Post
My "bad"...I though maybe you had something to backup your claims.
There's better statistics but I'm just honestly to lazy to find them on census documents, but they're out there. It's just a simple rule of life to not trust everything you're told (not that all .com websites falsely lie, don't get the wrong idea).
 
Old 01-06-2013, 10:09 PM
 
Location: Cape Coral
5,495 posts, read 6,359,739 times
Reputation: 2217
Quote:
Originally Posted by kc1296426 View Post
There's better statistics but I'm just honestly to lazy to find them on census documents, but they're out there. It's just a simple rule of life to not trust everything you're told (not that all .com websites falsely lie, don't get the wrong idea).
Of course anything that is produced by the government we can trust, like the census.
 
Old 01-08-2013, 05:48 PM
 
91 posts, read 183,862 times
Reputation: 100
Keep in mind the number of murders can go up while the rate can actually go down as the population can go up in the same time period.
 
Old 01-14-2013, 07:44 PM
 
3 posts, read 6,203 times
Reputation: 11
Also, the majority of these crimes take place in areas around MLK and Pine Manor. Most people stay away from those areas. Besides those two areas, Ft. Myers is fine in my opinion.
 
Old 01-15-2013, 11:17 AM
 
20 posts, read 51,821 times
Reputation: 16
There is are many Section 8 housing projects in Fort Myers; I think there are at least 3 or more. And there also many gangster hip hop rappers from myers who are moderately successful such as hip hop artist named "Plies". All he does in his music is rap about how much drugs he sells and how there are people here who have illegal ak-47s here in Fort Myers . And people buy his music...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


 

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

123
Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Fort Myers - Cape Coral area
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2020, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top