U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Fort Myers - Cape Coral area
 [Register]
Fort Myers - Cape Coral area Lee County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-13-2014, 01:27 PM

9,323 posts, read 20,481,823 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiknapster View Post
You said the same thing, last year.

//www.city-data.com/forum/31071303-post12.html

And you write these posts because you own a home there.

//www.city-data.com/forum/fort-...l#post22291891

I believe they are also a slumlord getting section 8 money for their rentals. Of course they are going to push Lehigh on those who have no clue about Lehigh. They should be ashamed of themselves
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-13-2014, 03:00 PM

1,563 posts, read 2,399,946 times
Quote:
You said the same thing, last year.

//www.city-data.com/forum/31071303-post12.html

And you write these posts because you own a home there.

//www.city-data.com/forum/fort-...l#post22291891
Hik strikes again........once again you have ferreted out someone that was trying scam us.Speaking in the 3rd person as though they "talked" to people instead of having an agenda because they live there.
Nobody puts anything over on you......thanks for being our watchdog

Old 01-14-2014, 09:53 PM

4 posts, read 4,542 times
Woooooolooow ... Im from new jersey n im looking to move to florida sometime soon. ..im going there next month to look for houses ... I was looking on zillow the houses in lehigh are nice n cheap .. this forum make think about it lol thanks for the thread...

Old 01-15-2014, 06:42 AM

1,563 posts, read 2,399,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark2013 View Post
Woooooolooow ... Im from new jersey n im looking to move to florida sometime soon. ..im going there next month to look for houses ... I was looking on zillow the houses in lehigh are nice n cheap .. this forum make think about it lol thanks for the thread...
Parts of Lehigh will remind you of East Orange,New Jersey......you should be happy.Welcome to SWF

Old 01-18-2014, 06:17 PM

2 posts, read 3,385 times
I want to know what are the ones that are degrading Lehigh doing to make it better instead of complaining they need to put some of that energy into trying to build back up their communities its not going to get better if everyone sit on there ass and complain they sound very bitter and angry and they need to stop it....

Old 01-19-2014, 10:09 AM

4,612 posts, read 4,248,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lhvisitor02 View Post
I want to know what are the ones that are degrading Lehigh doing to make it better
My guess is they are doing nothing. They moved out or never chose to live there.

Old 01-20-2014, 11:38 AM

22,564 posts, read 48,494,440 times
I guess some folks don't realize that you can't post under different names.

Old 01-21-2014, 06:46 AM

Quote:
I guess some folks don't realize that you can't post under different names.

why do people do that? Do they really think they're not going to get caught? Wow.

I'll answer the question, just for fun....I'm not doing anything to help Lehigh improve (that's out of my hands..govt needs to take over out there) but, I am helping those who think they want to move to Lehigh to raise their family. Everything negative that's been posted about Lehigh is true and the only positive posts have been written by slumlords, real estate agents and those who would gain something if people moved there.

Old 02-02-2014, 01:46 PM

2 posts, read 3,385 times
Well that's a shame you are not doing any thing if you work and pay your taxes its your job to get the government to do their job in having a safe and striving community for you and your family that is the reason we vote and elect government officials to work for us. I get your point and I understand but if know one take a stand then it will remain the same especially if your still living there it only takes one person to make a change for others to follow.

Old 02-03-2014, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhvisitor02 View Post
Well that's a shame you are not doing any thing if you work and pay your taxes its your job to get the government to do their job in having a safe and striving community for you and your family that is the reason we vote and elect government officials to work for us. I get your point and I understand but if know one take a stand then it will remain the same especially if your still living there it only takes one person to make a change for others to follow.
What are you doing to change Lehigh?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Fort Myers - Cape Coral area