Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Fort Myers - Cape Coral area
 [Register]
Fort Myers - Cape Coral area Lee County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-22-2013, 12:10 PM

6 posts, read 16,320 times

Advertisements

Thank you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-22-2013, 01:37 PM

374 posts, read 796,165 times
They are correct in the advice they gave you. (sometimes writing comes across snippy, but these two posters are far from it, I assure you)

I have not been in Ft Myers nearly as long, but just the last 5 years (part time) ...and let me tell you what, you can see the progression (of dirt/grime and blight) as you head North of College Parkway. I rode my bike up McGregor into the city (from Cypress lake Drive) then back down Summerlin and that was bad enough. I wouldn't dare ride into Pine Manor, let alone live there. Please please be careful where you pick to live. and keep coming back on here to get advice. It will be worth it.

Old 07-22-2013, 01:55 PM

6 posts, read 16,320 times
Thank you, Florida Paradise. Iona Lakes is he next complex that I am interested in. Is that a nice apartment complex? Safe neighborhood?

Old 07-22-2013, 02:53 PM

374 posts, read 796,165 times
yes yes... The Iona area is a very nice and a pretty safe area (no place is 100% safe) but I think you will be pleased with the location and the surroundings. As for the exact apartment complex, I have never stayed there (of course) but I am sure someone can chime in with that information. But Location Location Location is half the battle. God job.

Old 07-28-2013, 08:22 AM

7 posts, read 13,363 times
I've lived in Seville for two years, and nearby for another six. It's true that Pine Manor is an area you want to avoid, but Park Meadows/ Pinnacle Pines is fine. There's no street connection between the two neighborhoods. Seville in fact is hidden behind a retirement community. I didn't even know it was there (living less that a mile away) until a co-worker told me about it.

Old 07-28-2013, 08:38 AM

10,746 posts, read 26,018,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by egrabow440 View Post
I've lived in Seville for two years, and nearby for another six. It's true that Pine Manor is an area you want to avoid, but Park Meadows/ Pinnacle Pines is fine. There's no street connection between the two neighborhoods. Seville in fact is hidden behind a retirement community. I didn't even know it was there (living less that a mile away) until a co-worker told me about it.

We will agree to disagree....Park Meadows is barely just 'fine'. But, hey to each his own.

Old 07-29-2013, 10:37 AM

1 posts, read 1,222 times
Please Check all the boxes in the Sheriffs crime report and it will tell you everything!

Old 02-18-2014, 08:42 PM

1 posts, read 1,005 times
hi. curious on the number of bedrooms at this address or whether there are business offices? if not, then is it poss that there would be a "hostel" at this address? just doing a quick innocent search of a phone # that appeared on a cell phone bill returned several names that all shared an apt at 7331 pinnacle pines... input, anyone???

Old 08-22-2015, 11:17 AM

1 posts, read 630 times
Um I live in Seville Apartments and the Crime Manor element might as well not exist here. It's out and down the road like 1.5 miles and we are tucked away from all that. Haven't seen one sketchy person. It's completely safe...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Fort Myers - Cape Coral area