Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Fort Myers - Cape Coral area
 [Register]
Fort Myers - Cape Coral area Lee County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-02-2016, 06:47 PM

54 posts, read 67,708 times

Advertisements

I will hopefully be closing on a canal lot in NW Cape Coral at the end of the month and was wondering if anyone had some advice for a quality reputable builders they have had experience with. Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-02-2016, 08:21 PM

179 posts, read 347,307 times
The right answer could depend on your price range.

Aubuchon builds some very very nice homes, but they are on the high side in price.
SW Florida Luxury Home Builders - Aubuchon Homes

Aranda is also very good, and somewhat pricey.
Cape Coral Home Builders | Aranda Homes - Welcome to Aranda Homes

Tracey Homes are not "budget homes", but not cheap, either. They seem to be very good for the money.
Tracey Homes :: Home

You should visit the model homes of several builders, and see what you think.

Have fun, and welcome to the Cape!

Old 02-03-2016, 03:48 AM

54 posts, read 67,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Living the Florida Dream View Post
The right answer could depend on your price range.

Aubuchon builds some very very nice homes, but they are on the high side in price.
SW Florida Luxury Home Builders - Aubuchon Homes

Aranda is also very good, and somewhat pricey.
Cape Coral Home Builders | Aranda Homes - Welcome to Aranda Homes

Tracey Homes are not "budget homes", but not cheap, either. They seem to be very good for the money.
Tracey Homes :: Home

You should visit the model homes of several builders, and see what you think.

Have fun, and welcome to the Cape!
Thanks for the info , i was at 3 diferent builders last week and trying to take it slow and get the right person. Im a plumbing contractor and have been in the building trades for 30+ years but im 1,200 miles away and am looking for some word of mouth referrals. I have been in business for 24 years and never ran an add. I will check them out. Thanks again.

Old 02-03-2016, 09:32 AM

297 posts, read 509,360 times
When we looked at homes I was always impressed with David Weekly Homes New Construction, New Home Builders & New Communities | David Weekley Homes
My next door neighbor had a home built by Tracy. Said it was the best experience he ever had building a house down here in Fl. I think he had two previous homes built in the area. I got to watch them from the slab up to the landscaping. No corners cut, all their subs they used were well respected in the area. Finished product shows it also, very nice home. He had some small issues after he moved in and they were right their to make it right, no arguments.
With the market booming like it is down here with new construction, I am sure the build time is longer than it would have been 2 years ago. New homes going up every day here in the NW Cape. Good luck with your build.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Fort Myers - Cape Coral area
View detailed profiles of: