Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Fort Myers - Cape Coral area
 [Register]
Fort Myers - Cape Coral area Lee County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-13-2008, 04:55 PM

7 posts, read 23,240 times

Advertisements

I would appreciate some help.. we are looking for a winter home in a community with activities ( something to keep us busy)..we are in our late 40's and too young for the " mobile home parks" some of the areas of interests are Paseo/ Lely resort- these communities seem to have a " resort type setting ie: resort style pools/ volleyball/ golf.... etc... we are looking in the area of Fort myers down to Naples as it seems this could be upwards of 10 degrees warmer than the St Petes/ Tampa area in Jan/ Feb ...thx for you comments
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-14-2008, 06:30 PM

7 posts, read 26,050 times
plenty of choices...naples to fort myers big spread. Leley/Paseo amenities with high fees and CDD..

try reflection isles in Fort myers, amenities to start being build there in 60 days. down road from Paseo, Reflection Lakes Naples, down road from Leley, close to Marco and downtown Naples.

Both places are less then Paseo and Leley

Old 09-14-2008, 06:48 PM

5,643 posts, read 9,658,081 times
We almost bought in Reflection Lakes in Naples. Nice new development. Nice homes and quite reasonably priced now. It's a very mixed age group. Since it is very new, however, I don't know how active the community is yet. When we were looking a almost a year ago, the clubhouse had just been built.

Lely is older and bigger. More established, more expensive, and golf oriented if you like that. These are all just in South Naples. There are many, many more developments in Naples, not just 55+, in all price ranges just about.

If you want to be "snowbirds", Naples will suit you fine.

Old 10-03-2008, 08:28 PM

7 posts, read 23,240 times
I did make a trip down late Sept.. and to my surprise the " amazing deals " were difficult to find... I enjoyed the Bonita Springs/ Estero area.. and 2 developments I liked were Bella Terra and Village Walk.. and prices in the 300k range.. any comments or developments simular to these.. thx for all your help

Old 10-06-2008, 05:35 AM

1,210 posts, read 3,283,467 times
Default Paseo

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike8956 View Post
I did make a trip down late Sept.. and to my surprise the " amazing deals " were difficult to find... I enjoyed the Bonita Springs/ Estero area.. and 2 developments I liked were Bella Terra and Village Walk.. and prices in the 300k range.. any comments or developments simular to these.. thx for all your help
Its true that Paseo is quiet in the summer and only 25% built out. I know of some resale units available through mls agents that are very very cheap relative to builders prices.

I think you have to be an architecture buff to appreciate the extra mile they went with the detail on the quads and to justify the extra expense.

Old 08-27-2012, 08:53 AM

8 posts, read 16,650 times
How are the pool and club house coming in Reflection Isles

Old 08-29-2012, 01:01 PM

254 posts, read 433,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatriciaSchulke View Post
How are the pool and club house coming in Reflection Isles

New Builder moved in. (Lennar Homes) They took the reigns and started building the bathhouse and pool...along with many new homes. Completion this fall sometime.

Clubhouse still slated to be built in the future, probably once some more homes are built.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Fort Myers - Cape Coral area