Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Fort Myers - Cape Coral area
 [Register]
Fort Myers - Cape Coral area Lee County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-26-2012, 07:13 AM

10,746 posts, read 25,861,673 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuban View Post
I'm not an investor in Lehigh or anywhere else . I just do what makes sense to me and my wallet

So you are a slumlord in Lehigh....that makes total sense now.

I do what make sense to my wallet as well, but I won't put myself or my family in danger to buy a cheapazz house in Lehigh and I'd never, ever be a slumlord there either.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-26-2012, 07:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiknapster View Post
Short-term memory is a marvelous thing.

and I'm the one who needs meds???!!

Old 05-26-2012, 07:20 AM

36 posts, read 261,868 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim in FL View Post
So you are a slumlord in Lehigh....that makes total sense now.

I do what make sense to my wallet as well, but I won't put myself or my family in danger to buy a cheapazz house in Lehigh and I'd never, ever be a slumlord there either.
Slumlord ??? You know nothing about me or what I own .... Cheapazz ??? Those words could come back to bite you on the @ss ... biotch ...

Old 05-26-2012, 10:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuban View Post
Slumlord ??? You know nothing about me or what I own .... Cheapazz ??? Those words could come back to bite you on the @ss ... biotch ...

LOL Looks like the truth hurts.

Old 05-26-2012, 03:38 PM

52 posts, read 111,128 times
Default Cat fight!

Wow! It's a real mud slinging fest here. I just made some popcorn too

From what I gather... People with a LA connection have a right to be defensive on this board.
Peeps from CC love to play the crime card, or drug card when attacking a LA'er. What I don't see much of here are . CC'ers firing salvos at LA'ers
that include corrupt goverment, high taxes, high utlility costs.
I'm surprised the CC clan didn't start taking pot shots at Cuban's family.

Old 05-26-2012, 04:20 PM

22,584 posts, read 54,033,362 times
"CC Clan?" I've never lived in Cape Coral. I lived in Fort Myers for about 10 years, though. I have no dog in the fight and to each his own but we've certainly seen the investors or folks desperately trying to get out of Lehigh talk it up. We can tell when someone is truly inquiring about the area and when someone is really just trying to ditch their Lehigh home.

Look at "cuban." Come to find out he actually lives in Miami and owns lots of Lehigh Acres homes. Now he's calling another member a biotch? Clearly, she hit him where it hurt, his wallet.

But shame on you folks that are trying to pass off this area as something it is not. People aren't that stupid. The truth is folks will drive into town before purchasing and see for themselves. If they like the area it is because they are that type of person and of that caliber. If they purchased sight-unseen then they deserve what they got, sad to say.

Have a wonderful holiday weekend!

Old 05-27-2012, 05:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyD0123 View Post
Wow! It's a real mud slinging fest here. I just made some popcorn too

From what I gather... People with a LA connection have a right to be defensive on this board.
Peeps from CC love to play the crime card, or drug card when attacking a LA'er. What I don't see much of here are . CC'ers firing salvos at LA'ers
that include corrupt goverment, high taxes, high utlility costs.
I'm surprised the CC clan didn't start taking pot shots at Cuban's family.

Clan? Are you kidding me? I used to live in Cape Coral..in fact I grew up in Cape Coma and what it's turned into makes me ill. I currenlty live in Fort Myers and will continue to live in Fort Myers because I can't stand Cape Coral, but if I have to move from Fort Myers I"d choose the Cape over Lehigh in a nano second. I won't live with the scum of the earth.. and that's what lives in Lehigh.

There's no need to attack his family...it's not their fault he's a Lehigh slumlord trying to promote his drug houses...hey, they only pay $350 a month so they'll keep their mouths shut for sure!! I've said this over and over and yet many ppl do not want to listen....Lehigh is cheap for a reason and if you dont' mind living in a dump, go for it.

Old 05-28-2012, 07:58 AM

1,563 posts, read 2,856,912 times
The crime rate isn't higher in LA because there isn't a lot to steal....not many rich folks to rob.The real measure of the kind of people who live there is shown by the number of LA residents who commit crimes in other towns.Police reports show a disproportionate number of arrests of LA people.

Old 06-04-2012, 02:43 AM

8,483 posts, read 6,897,960 times
I understand people are looking out for others, but it would be nice if simple facts, documentation and relevant opinions were presented. I feel safety isn't a minor issue. However, I don't like what looks to be "paranoia" by some on here who assume there are nefarious agendas because someone has a different opinion. People have different backgrounds and perspectives. I think it distracts greatly from the use of this board.

Old 06-04-2012, 07:28 AM

22,584 posts, read 54,033,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDusr View Post
I understand people are looking out for others, but it would be nice if simple facts, documentation and relevant opinions were presented. I feel safety isn't a minor issue. However, I don't like what looks to be "paranoia" by some on here who assume there are nefarious agendas because someone has a different opinion. People have different backgrounds and perspectives. I think it distracts greatly from the use of this board.
Facts, documentation and relevant opinions have been presented on here for years. This is an interesting opinion coming from someone that has never lived in Lee County. These opinions and facts are from people that have lived or are living in the area. Almost always, information to the contrary come from people that have never stepped foot in Lehigh or have a financial interest in the area.

Or...

From actual people that really do live in Lehigh and that no one would want to live next to.

(Longtime regulars will know what I mean. Think about it!)

Last edited by hiknapster; 06-04-2012 at 07:39 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Fort Myers - Cape Coral area