Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Fort Myers - Cape Coral area
 [Register]
Fort Myers - Cape Coral area Lee County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-23-2009, 10:56 AM

5,077 posts, read 14,644,236 times

Advertisements

Hello again everyone....

Just planning ahead here for a possible move. Can someone suggest a realtor, what we would be looking for is someone seasoned, someone who's been dealing in real estate in SWFL for MANY years, who will use our criteria and really listen to what we want and not show us things we either can't afford or don't want or both. If you used someone and had a really good experience, please feel free to send me a private message. I would be happy to have the recommendation. Thank you in advance!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-23-2009, 03:18 PM

21 posts, read 70,027 times
Just as a suggestion, you may want to tell what area you are looking at. Although there are many agents that say they service all of SWFL, I would want someone who concentrated on a specific area.

Old 03-23-2009, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PineIslander View Post
Just as a suggestion, you may want to tell what area you are looking at. Although there are many agents that say they service all of SWFL, I would want someone who concentrated on a specific area.
Good point! Thanks. We seem to find a LOT of homes within the Golden Gate Estates and so that would be my main choice. Does that help a little?

Old 03-23-2009, 06:01 PM

1 posts, read 1,625 times
Default Real Estate Agent

I used Mary Luz....she is absolutely awesome. She helped in every way, is very knowledgable, knows real estate and the area and she is friendly. She will suggest a less expensive home if it means more bang for your buck! She remains friends with her clients for years after the sale. Her number is 239-210-8245. If she asks, Shannon referred you :-) Happy Hunting!

Quote:
Originally Posted by andreaspercheron View Post
Hello again everyone....

Just planning ahead here for a possible move. Can someone suggest a realtor, what we would be looking for is someone seasoned, someone who's been dealing in real estate in SWFL for MANY years, who will use our criteria and really listen to what we want and not show us things we either can't afford or don't want or both. If you used someone and had a really good experience, please feel free to send me a private message. I would be happy to have the recommendation. Thank you in advance!

Old 03-24-2009, 06:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anders02 View Post
I used Mary Luz....she is absolutely awesome. She helped in every way, is very knowledgable, knows real estate and the area and she is friendly. She will suggest a less expensive home if it means more bang for your buck! She remains friends with her clients for years after the sale. Her number is 239-210-8245. If she asks, Shannon referred you :-) Happy Hunting!
Thanks!

Old 03-24-2009, 05:23 PM

1,133 posts, read 2,931,160 times
SoFlGal from here. Definitely. She took us to 22 houses in one day in Port Charlotte, and we ended up buying a lot, off which she made diddly, and her attitude towards us never changed. We call her a friend now, not just our realtor.

Old 03-24-2009, 06:05 PM

383 posts, read 1,024,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrcoolmrcool28 View Post
SoFlGal from here. Definitely. She took us to 22 houses in one day in Port Charlotte, and we ended up buying a lot, off which she made diddly, and her attitude towards us never changed. We call her a friend now, not just our realtor.
I second that notion, SoFlGal would be who I would contact,definately!

Old 03-26-2009, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachbum wannabe View Post
I second that notion, SoFlGal would be who I would contact,definately!
Thanks to you both! I will definitely keep her in mind!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Fort Myers - Cape Coral area