Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Fort Myers - Cape Coral area
 [Register]
Fort Myers - Cape Coral area Lee County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-15-2009, 12:15 PM

7 posts, read 13,410 times

Advertisements

I've emailed a couple realtors in that area and still haven't heard back from them. Can anyone in here refer a good realtor? I know I can find tons of them just googling, but I would like someone who comes with some references and don't just want to pick one at random

Old 04-15-2009, 01:01 PM

29 posts, read 79,572 times
We had a great realtor from VIP Group. Started property search in October and closed the deal in December.

Old 04-15-2009, 02:37 PM

2,356 posts, read 5,089,589 times
Default highly recommend

I worked with this realtor on my last deal and he was awesome, his name is sean campbell his phone is 239-770-4571 I was extremely happy with him and if I buy or sell anything else he is going to be my first call. not to try to out due the last post but closed deal in 10 days from the day I first talked to him, and it was a great deal that I don't think I would've gotten with out him.

Old 04-15-2009, 04:40 PM

considering the other guy didnt give a name or a number, I will call sean first and see what he has to say. What are of CC did you buy in, if you dont mind me asking. Coming from suburban Detroit, that area really is PARADISE. Our unemployment is over 20% in the city and crime doesnt make the news unless its a double murder (there are tons of those) and taxes are outrageous so for all the locals who think they have it bad down there ...........

Old 04-15-2009, 04:43 PM

supposed to read what area of CC

Old 04-15-2009, 06:07 PM

515 posts, read 1,589,956 times
Joe Pavich sr., realty world office is in south ft myers, Corkscrew Rd and Rt 41. 239-495-9968, 1-800-400-6399 toll free. This is a family run business. Joe, wife, 2 sons and others. Their friends of the family. Straight shooter, Joe sr. is

Old 04-16-2009, 07:01 AM

2,356 posts, read 5,089,589 times
I bought a house in nw section within a stone's throw of coral oaks golf course.. a lot of people say stay out of the northern section's but I will say the northwest section south of kismet parkway is not as far out there as some of the sections in the northwest (some parts are remote). Another knock on the nw is the assessment issue with town water and sewer. last vote has been to drop the matter for at least two years. and if they pick it back up the contracts will be up an they can look for other contractors (punta gorda only had to pay about 6k for their utilities) also even if they do pick the expansion back up it'll take at least another 2 yrs to get into the nw so my feeling is if I can pick up a house for 85k big deal if I have to pay a couple thousand hook up fee and carry a balance with the town if I sell in 10 yrs I pay off the balance when I sell it. And the other things people say about the nw are not forward looking. they say there are no trees well the neighbors on my left ,right and across the street planted some you can buy them for about $125 and in time they will grow. it is about 33% built up when supplies go down builders will eventually start rebuilding there. and stores and resturaunts will be built there. there is the golf cours, a publix supermarket and a good boat launch, kayak launch, currently there is no lift or lock system on the nw spreader which simply means that it is direct access to matlacha they are saying they will put in a loch system but with what money??? and I can fly into punta gorda airport taking direct air and be at the house in 20 mins. eventually it's going to look like every other section of cape coral. The last deal I did was a gulf access property in south west section. And with all I said about the northwest my personal preference in the town is the southwest. but alot of people favor the south east. I'm sure that there are some that enjoy the northeast but in my research it seems to be the least desirable. and because there is no gulf access it probably will appreciate in value less than other sections.

Old 04-16-2009, 08:23 AM

Thanks everyone for your input. I will keep doing my personal research then get in touch with the above realtors before I come down. Can't wait to be one of the "snow birds" this winter

Old 04-18-2009, 07:04 PM

1,024 posts, read 3,342,242 times
You aren't supposed to put realtor info on here....DM me, I have a great agent I have referred out to MANY...and all have nothing but rave reviews. If you don't know about DM, just click my name, and a pull down will show up.

Old 04-19-2009, 06:26 AM

8 posts, read 21,051 times
sorry
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Fort Myers - Cape Coral area