Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Fort Myers - Cape Coral area
 [Register]
Fort Myers - Cape Coral area Lee County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-22-2009, 05:24 PM

317 posts, read 768,334 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by justNancy View Post
Hope you realize I was joking. My name is really Nancy (actually it's Nechama, which means comfort in Hebrew)

I just looked at your album and your dogs are beautiful.
Ha! I totally didn't it. I'm kind've a space case these days!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-22-2009, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsTommy View Post
Awww...thank you. The black one just got back from the "bad place" today...(the vet). He tried to rip a toenail off and she had to take it off for us...$118.00 "pedicure" later, he's home and feelin' perky!

I love the old, family names or those reflecting heritage. I named my kid that way, her name reflects four generations of her father's heritage and a miraculous healing of her great grandmother attributed to St. Dolores in Spain. No "Brittanys or Ashleys" here! (dolor means PAIN in Spanish...how very appropriate!)
Our children have very classic names. Some people find them boring but they are named after strong women throughout the history of my family and I love them!

I also love them for being classic sine my name is wacky!

Old 10-22-2009, 05:34 PM

14,268 posts, read 18,825,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BakinMama View Post
Nah, Bakin isn't so bad. At least you're not a boy named Sue. (that's a Johnny Cash song if you're too young to remember)

Old 10-22-2009, 05:35 PM

519 posts, read 1,372,271 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiknapster View Post
That is so funny! I don't feel so bad, anymore. At least I know there is one of me out there. My husband thinks I'm crazy.

By the way, there's no "c" in "hiknapster" and the 'K' is silent, not that it matters.
OOOPPPPS sorry hiknapster, see what happens when your in a hurry and multi-tasking...
My husband thinks that I am crazy to, but he has learned to live with it. Now he has me and my daughter who is the same way, poor guy.

Old 10-22-2009, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Nah, Bakin isn't so bad. At least you're not a boy named Sue. (that's a Johnny Cash song if you're too young to remember)
I am way too young to remember! Just to give you an idea, Wiki says that song was released in 1969 and I wasn't born for almost two more decades!

Old 10-22-2009, 06:08 PM

1,133 posts, read 2,918,233 times
Quote:
I am way too young to remember! Just to give you an idea, Wiki says that song was released in 1969 and I wasn't born for almost two more decades!
Good god, I used to sing that song in my band

Old 10-22-2009, 06:20 PM

455 posts, read 973,268 times
Quote:
Our children have very classic names. Some people find them boring but they are named after strong women throughout the history of my family and I love them!

I put my brother in a bind. They were expecting a few months after us. I named my daughter after both her grandmothers soooo...he HAD to name their son after both grandfathers. I'm glad they had the boy because I don't think a son would have appreciated being named Benjamin Epifano!!

OH...and despite his lame-O excuse, Tommy's still OLD!!!

Old 10-22-2009, 06:37 PM

14,268 posts, read 18,825,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsTommy View Post
Tommy's still OLD!!!
In defense of older gentlemen, just because there's snow on the roof, doesn't mean there's no fire in the furnace!

However, I have to admit, I like the young ones. Shemar Moore, where are you? (Why else would I watch a TV series about serial killers?)

Old 10-22-2009, 06:45 PM

Quote:
In defense of older gentlemen, just because there's snow on the roof, doesn't mean there's no fire in the furnace!

However, I have to admit, I like the young ones. Shemar Moore, where are you? (Why else would I watch a TV series about serial killers?)
There needs to be a drooling smilie.

Old 10-22-2009, 06:53 PM

455 posts, read 973,268 times
He is stunning...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Fort Myers - Cape Coral area