Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Indiana > Fort Wayne
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-09-2006, 06:25 AM

1 posts, read 4,802 times

Advertisements

I am looking for people who are interested in joining a new paranormal investigative group; Midwest Paranormal, based in Fort Wayne, IN. I need SERIOUS PEOPLE. If you get scared easily, you are not wanted. Sorry. I want to stress that these are not paid positions. We will do this "free of charge" for buisness and residential customers. We will investigate a lot of local spots that are said to be haunted, as well as several out of town and out of state locations. All in an effort to capture the ultimate proof that there is indeed life after death. You must own a 35mm or digital camera, and at least one of the following: video camera with night vision, EMF detector, digital or analog voice recorder, infrared thermometer. Any questions please email JB at [email]midwestparanormal@gmail.com[/email]
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-28-2010, 03:52 PM

1 posts, read 3,842 times
how can I get involved in investigating paranormal activities in Fort Wayne, Indiana.

Old 04-28-2010, 03:56 PM

2,156 posts, read 11,152,933 times
Man, that's a lot of expensive equipment required to do it for free.

Old 08-25-2010, 03:27 PM

1 posts, read 3,438 times
Yes sign me up I am very interested in joining your group! digital camera and video camera also can aquire additional equiptment

Old 11-23-2010, 09:26 PM

1 posts, read 3,140 times
I would love to learn more about paranormal activities.
If you would like to view my blog, and see the energy around me, pls do.
Leave me a message, and give me your opinion.
[url]http://orbsinphotosblogspot.com/[/url]

Old 09-27-2011, 12:02 PM

1 posts, read 2,548 times
I am with the group Paranormal Seekers of Fort Wayne (PSFW). I am one of the three founders and I am here to find people to the PSFW who are serious about being a member. There is a memebership fee of only $5/month for a single person and $10/month for a family to join. The membership fees are to help with buying equipment, gas, ect. We would prefer it if yuo have your own equipment for right now but if not we have some equipment. If you would like to join then just send me a message at the email listed below and I will get you an application.

We try to do things a close to the way TAPS does. We are currently working on getting a website up and going so if you have any questions just ask. We are also on facebook but you must be a member to be part of the group on facebook.

you can contact me at paranormalseekersofforwayne@hotmail.com

Old 09-29-2011, 05:50 PM

1,706 posts, read 3,309,269 times
Wow, there's a lot of stuff in Fort Wayne. I visited FW in 07 as part of an internship program and I moved there. I brought my wife with me and we stayed a night in the same B&B I visited. The place was creepy. It had been a home lived in by some famous female movie star when she was a kid growing up. There was a lot of activity there, if I could just think of the name...

Old 10-05-2011, 03:03 PM

860 posts, read 2,716,348 times
The Carol Lombard House on Rockhill? It's in historic West Central downtown.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Indiana > Fort Wayne