Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Fort Worth
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-23-2010, 11:01 PM

51 posts, read 217,857 times

Advertisements

Hello

We are going to move to TX in the next few months (before the school starts). Our sons (6 and 4) are in soccer and t-ball. We are interested in moving to the Grapevine, Keller, or Northwest ISDs. Can anyone comment on which elementary school or community provides a well organized sport team/practice for young kids? Also we'd love to live in a kid-friendly community/subdivision/city where there are lots of activities for kids. Please give us some suggestions. I know nothing about the Fort Worth area.

Thanks a bunch!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-24-2010, 09:05 AM

3,086 posts, read 7,615,317 times
None of the elementary schools provide organized sports of any sort, however all the communities have them. Just google the area or city with the term soccer or t-ball and you will find them. I know the Grapevine and Keller areas both have long standing organizations and I imagine Northwest area does as well, though I don't know for sure about them

Old 06-24-2010, 05:35 PM

51 posts, read 217,857 times
Thanks for the info. We will focus on Grapevine and Keller then since they are closer to the airport. My husband needs to travel quite a bit.

Thanks.

Old 06-29-2010, 10:53 AM

3,041 posts, read 11,888,220 times
you will have no problem finding what you desire in either location...

Keller Youth Sports Keller Youth Association
Keller youth soccer Keller Soccer - Home

are the big rec leagues in Keller, but there are MANY others as well. Youth soccer is huge in this area, Keller also has an indoor facility Blue Sky Sports Center - Keller, The Colony, Allen

Keller pointe offers summer sports camps etc... City of Keller : The Keller Pointe

For Grapevine:
www.grapevinetexas
soccer is grapevine southlake youth soccer gssa.sportslink.ws
Grapevine Baseball Softball Association (GBSA) - (Grapevine, TX) - powered by LeagueLineup.com

the majority of the area you are looking at is filled with kids and has great schools and TONS of recreational activites
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Fort Worth