U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Fort Worth
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-16-2010, 05:21 PM

73 posts, read 199,961 times

Advertisements

Hi everyone.
My husband and I are going out of town for 5 days in September and need a place to board our little pupster.
We would like a place that is clean, takes the dogs outside to potty (not inside like Petsmart Petshotel), separates big and little dogs for play, and has webcams so that we can watch him.
We live in the North Fort Worth area so the closer to us the better, but we really want a good place that we can trust to take good care of our little guy.
Thanks!
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-16-2010, 08:37 PM

95 posts, read 235,510 times
I haven't taken my dog there, but the Rawhide Resort in Roanoke recently opened up a few months ago. You can look them up online. The website is still under construction, but you can get an idea and then drive out and take a look at the resort.
We have always boarded our dog at our vet (Woodland Springs Veterinary hospital on Alta Vista)

Old 07-16-2010, 09:14 PM

19,864 posts, read 60,031,215 times
Another option is a pet sitter. Most vet offices have at least 1 vet tech who does it. Some will come sleep at your house and some will come as many times per day as you want to pay for.

I haven't boarded my dogs in probably 25 yrs as I think they are safer at home - and my house is safer with them in there! For people with multiple pets, it's much cheaper than boarding fees. And for cats, it's a blesing as cats don't board well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Fort Worth
View detailed profiles of: