U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Fort Worth
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-03-2011, 01:10 AM

150 posts, read 371,188 times

Advertisements

Could someone give me some personal experience about this area? I've seen alot of decently priced homes (under 200K) in that particular area, but when we've driven out there, we weren't too impressed, so I'm afraid we may not be looking in the right spot. Of course, we forgot the addresses of the homes we found online, so we were driving around in circles

Trying to get onto/off of 35W seems to be an issue. This is the direction my husband would be taking to work. Do you know of any plans to put traffic lights up instead of stop signs?

Are there any schools in the community?

The pool seems super close to the street, which seemed to be pretty busy. Is there another park/pool area for the community?

Some parts of the neighborhood seemed to have homes extremely close to one another. Is there a particular part of that subdivision that you would recommend over another, when it comes to lot size?

Thanks so much for any info you can send my way!
Rate this post positively Quick reply to this message

Old 02-03-2011, 01:43 AM

150 posts, read 371,188 times
....and is that entire area, as soon as you turn off of 35W, ALL part of that same subdivision? I just looked at a map and some of the homes we found online are closer to 377 and Keller Haslet Road, but it says the subdivion is VOWS.

Sorry for all these questions! We were a bit overwhelmed when we went into that area, so I'm on information overload at the moment

Old 02-03-2011, 01:59 AM

32,546 posts, read 51,084,504 times
I think that there are couple of different subdivisions there--we know someone who lives there in Woodland Springs but have not visited since they moved in
we also drove around there when we were looking for home several years ago
there are some sections that are nicer because the original trees were kept by the builders vs being dozed down...
I-35 is the usual drive into FTW or maybe 377 depending on where the job is--and there are some other routes
will PM a real estate site that gives towns and neighborhoods so you can see all homes IN Village of Woodland Springs and if there are neighborhoods with similar names they just be easy to find
there were different builders in that area--some were local/custom builder and some were tract builders

if you check the address of any home at Tarrant Appraisal District and look at the history on that address you can find the builder
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Fort Worth