U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Fort Worth
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-20-2011, 02:12 AM

119 posts, read 312,212 times

Advertisements

Buyer almost backed out again, ( I hope by posting this doesnt jinx the whole thing) he is a Controlling Pita.
He said that if the house doesnt close on Tuesday he is rescinding his purchase contract and not buying the house.
.... I believe this is the 3rd time now .....

Escrow is busting 'hiney' and its set to close Tuesday, @ 8:01 A.M.

Suitcases are packed, dog has had his health check, dog is also being boarded as the buyer didn't want the dog ON THE PROPERTY 3 days prior to closing (PITA) we changed our flights, our apartment in Texas has been waiting for us since last week. Truck was shipped to TX weeks ago, etc. etc. etc.

AND THEN BUYER has a temper tantrum and
threatens to ruin the whole thing, again. Geeeeeeeez!

The House Better Close Escrow On Tuesday.

Fingers Crossed Please ... and in 3 days, Texas, here we come!
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-20-2011, 03:08 AM

302 posts, read 507,332 times
Fingers crossed for you!!!

Old 06-20-2011, 01:37 PM

168 posts, read 570,087 times
Oh wow Deb. What is up with not wanting the dog on the property? The guy sounds like an a$$.

Old 06-20-2011, 02:30 PM

302 posts, read 507,332 times
We dealt with the opposite. The seller of the house we just bought was a pain in our butts. Ugh.

Old 06-20-2011, 07:59 PM

47 posts, read 90,928 times
Same thing happened to me! My buyers almost backed out twice (always wanting $$$$ discounts, etc...) and we are supposed to close this Friday! Not sure what they are doing but we are moving as planned. My moving truck showed up today and we are packing and loading up now. We will be there on Sunday!

Old 06-21-2011, 03:58 AM

119 posts, read 312,212 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarafinakate View Post
My buyers almost backed out twice (always wanting $$$$ discounts, etc...) and we are supposed to close this Friday! My moving truck showed up today and we are packing and loading up now. We will be there on Sunday!
Wow, we will be there before you!

Our buyer also got the furniture that was in our house, which is fine since we are moving from Hawaii - Im going to buy new, inexpensive stuff.
He Also Wanted My Husbands Big Tools! Pole saw, table saw, gas blower, lawn mower, hedge trimmer, week whacker, etc. THIS BUYER, a Pain In The Arse got a KILLER DEAL.
He is a Rich Man, and knows how to work Desperate People.

We lost $130,000 ... from the purchase price we paid, to what we sold it for.
Plus the rich jerk got our furniture and tools.
Oh well, its a buyers market. Escrow should be closing in 9 hours from now!

Old 06-21-2011, 10:25 AM

13 posts, read 18,822 times
That man sounds like a waste of oxygen. I have one word for people like that...karma! I bet he is a miserable person and very unhappy. hope everything works out for you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Fort Worth