U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Fort Worth
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-30-2012, 01:58 PM

1 posts, read 1,255 times

Advertisements

So I signed a contract to have a house built beginning of March 2012 in Fort Worth.

History Maker said they would not file for permits until I picked out all of my upgrades and signed for them. I signed for upgrade March 15th so they said all that would be left was to wait on the permits.

My understanding was they can get permits in a week or less from the city of Fort Worth? So forever the last month I have been told by HMH that they are waiting on the permits. After a couple of weeks I looked online, got a number to the city and called to inquire about my address and when they received the permit request. Talked to a very nice lady, she verified the address but said she had not got permit request from the build.

She requested I get a PB# from HMH, which they have not/will not/can not provide??? Since we started the realtor from HMH has left and a new one took over. She assures me that the city usually takes 3 to 4 weeks to approve permits but they have been 6 to 7 weeks behind?

I was told by the first realtor that the lot next to use was signed a week before we were and that house is framed.

Anyone can offer any insight or suggestions as to what I can look into?
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Fort Worth
View detailed profiles of: