U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Fort Worth
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-09-2018, 02:37 PM

67 posts, read 37,301 times

Advertisements

little truth, tell me... do those 30-40 yr olds sleeping over night at your neighbors house use the front of your house to park there cars? if so, this is the reason for 'them' parking there cars and taking up the spaces, otherwords, they are reserving 'spaces for their friends cars. note, where are they now parking the cars that 'were' sitting in front of your house?. I tried to explain before, Dallas /FW have many Mexican Cartels in that area. This is what it looks to me is happening, Cartel Members will move in a neighorhood they'll start selling drugs or sexual traffiking or whatever they do, others will come in usually from out of town, note their license plates, Colorado, Maine, Nevada, Oregon, etc, they perhaps are stalkers, or drug dealers themselves, they will work a few days doing there own job, but, need a place to sleep, the couple in the duplex will rent out a room or bed to them to stay , they leave, and others will then come in and sleep and on it goes. this is how they operate. You didn't mention others were sleeping over, but this is what is happening. Do NOT fool with these people!!! You will NOT be able to run them out, and further more the Sheriffs will NOT help you! Cartels are no one to play games with, remember what I told you they eventually took our entire neighborhood for themselves, they will HURT YOU! It will be this way truth writer, you either accept what they're doing, or you must move. Keep in mind, cartels have lots of money and they pay off everyone, and I mean everyone. we are talking about pure evil and 3 groups have now made residence in that area, What will happen is one cartel crosses anothers terrority then a war will break out. Los Zetas, Sinanola, and I don't remember the third one. Sad part is Texas left their borders wide open as if to invite them. I know you'll say that's not it, but that IS IT. If you make trouble for them they'll hurt you and take over your house. Remember law enforcement will NOT help you.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-10-2018, 08:01 AM

6,853 posts, read 5,740,247 times
Perhaps your neighbors are buying and selling vehicles as a household side business. Can you check Craigslist to see if any of these vehicles are listed? If you find one of them listed, then you can do a new search by phone number listed to see what else they are advertising. If they are, in fact, conducting a car selling business then maybe you can find an ordinance they are violating for a residential area. Just another angle.

Another thought: tell your Landlord that you are going to begin a search for another place to rent in the same area because of this issue.....and you realize this may be an impossible or long serach. Perhaps your landlord may become engaged in this problem of yours and contact the owner of the offending property.

Old 09-10-2018, 08:13 AM

6,853 posts, read 5,740,247 times
P.S. - Looking at the title of this thread — the correct spelling in the US is “Neighborhoods” and I’m pretty sure you have lived in FTW long enough to acclimate and spell words correctly for the locality. It can be perceived as passive-aggressive when people refuse to adapt.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Fort Worth