Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Fort Worth
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-18-2019, 07:04 AM

37,315 posts, read 59,869,570 times

Advertisements

Colleyville has always taken pride in the fact that there were no apartments in the city limits —
One reason being that no apts fed into the Colleyville schools in GCISD
Grapevine of course does have apartments that feed into its side of the school district

These apartments are not in Colleyville city limits but they are feeding into the Colleyville side of GCISD—

New apartments constructed by the Glade Crossing retail development bordering north of Cheek-Sparger road and west of 121 feed into Colleyville schools—zoned Heritage—
There are some older apartments further north behind the Tom Thumb strip bordering 121 that I believe feed into GCISD as well—they might be in Grapevine city limits though

We came back from being in FL over the holidays and these apartments are finally completed
Looked on line at their zoning for ISD and they are GCISD in the Heritage zone
This particular area is Euless city limits so technically not in “Colleyville” which still has no apartments in city limits—but they will definitely throw more students into local elementary/middle/high school

And they are fairly pricey too
Have 1-3 bedrooms—lap pool—dog park—says a cafe too

Last edited by loves2read; 02-18-2019 at 07:14 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-19-2019, 04:29 AM

11,856 posts, read 26,876,979 times
hopefully since they are luxury-type apartments, they won't attract the same type of renters as the apartments on Mustang Drive. And hopefully the landlords keep them well maintained.

Old 02-19-2019, 05:32 AM

37,315 posts, read 59,869,570 times
Yes
From the info on the website I would think this is marketed to singles or couples
The lap pool vs larger model for example
It is a tight complex—very close together which cuts down on landscaping but makes it seem claustraphophic
I was surprised though they offer 3 bedroom units—
So maybe shared arrangement w/roommates
Not lot of rental homes in this feeder system though I think since most of the area is SFR/owner occupied
Across 121 behind the Lowe’s strip is GCISD but zoned for Grapevine elementary

I was just glad to see they were not in HEB—already maxed out

Old 03-26-2019, 11:18 PM

142 posts, read 362,444 times
I think the apartments on Hall-Johnson right next to Heritage HS/Middle must feed into those schools?

Old 03-30-2019, 04:48 AM

197 posts, read 229,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lagreeneyes03 View Post
I think the apartments on Hall-Johnson right next to Heritage HS/Middle must feed into those schools?

Yes, they feed into Heritage ES, Heritage MS, and Colleyville Heritage HS, according to GCISD's web site.
The apartments are in Grapevine city limits. I can understand there not being apartments in Colleyville city limits, but the school attendance boundaries do not follow city lines.

Speaking of apartments, Tanglewood in FWISD is a top-rated elementary school (one of the top elementary schools in all of Tarrant County, as a matter of fact) and they have a lot of apartments in that school's attendance zone, namely those in the Stonegate area, but I don't think a lot of families are living in those apartments. It's near TCU so you have a lot of college students renting.

Last edited by bmlx; 03-30-2019 at 05:01 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Fort Worth