U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Fort Worth
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-20-2008, 05:22 PM

23 posts, read 68,038 times

Advertisements

My wife and I (along with one cat) are planning to move to Fort Worth within the next few weeks. We are going to stay at a hotel until we can get an apartment.
Does anybody have any recommendations for pet-friendly hotels? How much extra do they usually run per night? Or maybe we should try a kennel?
Thanks for the advice.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-20-2008, 09:45 PM

10,513 posts, read 22,361,931 times
La Quintas allow pets. I've also stayed at a budget-suites type place and they allowed pets, although I can't remember the name of it. Honestly, you'd be better off using a Petsmar Petshotel facility. Cats do NOT do well in hotels!!!

Old 10-20-2008, 10:18 PM

15,849 posts, read 32,035,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rynwms View Post
My wife and I (along with one cat) are planning to move to Fort Worth within the next few weeks. We are going to stay at a hotel until we can get an apartment.
Does anybody have any recommendations for pet-friendly hotels? How much extra do they usually run per night? Or maybe we should try a kennel?
Thanks for the advice.
Well, except for Hutchison, Kansas, we were always welcomed at any Days Inn when we traveled with our two kitties. Be sure that when you call you specify that you have a CAT and not just a pet. They claim allergies are the reason (yeah right), but lots of places will allow dogs but not cats! (Go figure).

Please be sure you do stick Morris in his kennel though, when you leave the room. Nothing could be sadder than him slipping out when some idiot maid opens the door to collect dirty linen or towels.

20yrsinBranson

Old 10-21-2008, 03:42 PM

3,029 posts, read 11,018,000 times
Residence Inn off of I 35 (right by Cabellas) we stayed there for 2 weeks with our 3 kids dog and cat in family suite with full kitchen. Plus they have free dinners mon-fri, nothing fancy but a real budget saver!

Also they offer magnets for the door that alert staff to pets in room etc...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Fort Worth