Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Fort Worth
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-17-2007, 02:06 PM

28 posts, read 91,458 times

Advertisements

Hi Gang,
I checked out the great thread below regarding bad areas in DFW, but did not see any posting regarding the West side. I am a single female looking into the FW area, and was interested in an apartment complex around Camp Bowie Blvd & Hulen St. Anyone familiar with this area? Would you say this is a safe area? I'm looking into family oriented/blue collar communities. Much thanks !
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-17-2007, 03:53 PM

5,412 posts, read 15,923,634 times
I live on the west side of FW and it's pretty good. Camp Bowie is a very good area, although it can be expensive and can have some traffic. Also look at the apts. on Bryant-Irvin Rd., which is in the vicinity.

I lived in a new apt. complex in the White Settlement part of FW. It was conveniently located near Loop 820 and I-30. Where are you moving from? Good luck w/ the move!

Old 10-30-2007, 08:02 AM

4 posts, read 10,103 times
if your single stay away from horn st area aso know as como area not safe area for a signal women

Old 10-30-2007, 10:13 AM

29 posts, read 213,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vigi1009 View Post
Hi Gang,
I checked out the great thread below regarding bad areas in DFW, but did not see any posting regarding the West side. I am a single female looking into the FW area, and was interested in an apartment complex around Camp Bowie Blvd & Hulen St. Anyone familiar with this area? Would you say this is a safe area? I'm looking into family oriented/blue collar communities. Much thanks !
I live in Fort Worth and I think anything over by Camp bowie and Hulen is nice. There are many nice apts on Hulen --bellaire ranch is one that is really nice and they don't let college kids rent there. South of Camp Bowie between Hulen and Bryant Irvin can get scary --avoid that. North of Camp Bowie is a really great area. I'd say anything over there would be nice--as long as it isn't that creepy Apt building by I-30 and Horne St.

Old 11-03-2008, 04:23 PM

5 posts, read 21,385 times
When my wife & I first got married we moved to an apt on Hulen (Chesapeake Place) Thats been about 4 years now. They were well managed older complex, we had to move because of our daughter was born. We lived on the 3rd floor and it was just to dangerous. We live in White Settlement now and its like living in a small town. Good luck with the move hope you enjoy the area.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Fort Worth