Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Fort Worth
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-13-2007, 07:58 AM

37,315 posts, read 59,844,229 times

Advertisements

that does look like a nice place---I love how the dogs can go outside and there aren't any big dogs--my dog goes to PetSmart in Southlake for boarding and daycamp--but is is all indoor--they are nice people and they take our cat as well
I may try them out--right now being outside is only good in early morning and evening--but it is nice to have that option the rest of the year...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-14-2007, 02:46 PM

1 posts, read 2,482 times
Talking Dog Groomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamaiah01 View Post
I'm looking for a new groomer and vet for my dog. We are moving to the Bedford area and need to locate a new vet and a groomer. Our current vet offers boarding and grooming which has been wonderful! I've found a few vets that offer the boarding, but not the grooming. I called the "mobile grooming" place and they want $85. I don't think so!
I'm looking at the Harwood Oaks Animal Clinic for vet services and boarding. If anyone has any information on them I'd appreciate some feedback. As for the grooming... any suggestions?
I would love to recommend my groomer as I consider him to be THE BEST! My animals love him to pieces! And the price is beyond belief! Fits the pocketbook! Not real expensive. Rafael's Grooming...817-354-5861. He comes to your home as you see in the picture of him grooming one of my dogs. At least I hope the picture attached! I do his advertising promotionals!
Attached Thumbnails
Can any Recommend a Dog Groomer - Bedford?-rafael-ad-003.jpg   Can any Recommend a Dog Groomer - Bedford?-rafael-ad-005.jpg  

Old 11-04-2007, 07:22 PM

2 posts, read 4,914 times
Hi! Just read your post. Do you need someone who specializes in special needs animals for grooming? I work out of my home in North Richland Hills Tuesdays and Sundays and I also work in a shop in Grand Prairie Mon, Wed-Sat. I do special needs(i.e. hard to do, cage shy, and dogs that just have generally had a bad time with grooming). I have twelve years experience and really love animals. Let me know if I can help. I'm not sure of any boarding in the area. Sorry about that. My email is daelvr@charter.net and my phone is (817) 909-2475.

Old 11-05-2007, 05:29 AM

2 posts, read 4,914 times
Default can anyone recommend a groomer

Sorry, I just realized my email was wrong! It's danelvr@charter.net.

Old 11-11-2007, 01:56 PM

8 posts, read 40,632 times
I have used Colleyville Animal Clinic for vet and boarding & right next door is Kountry Klippers for grooming. Although not right in Bedford, it is very close; Brown Trail & Colleyville Blvd. They also have obedience classes. Vet:817-577-3909 & Grooming:817-281-0264. Welcome to Bedford!

Old 11-14-2007, 10:01 AM

3,855 posts, read 13,265,076 times
We have our dog groomed in Crowley at Pet Luv. The groomer used to work at our vet's office but then went out on her own and started her own buisiness. We stayed with her because she was great with our dog who's a nervous nutcase.

Old 12-12-2008, 02:15 AM

1 posts, read 2,276 times
The House of Paws off Glade Rd. 817-864-WOOF is the only way to go
you can even print a 50% OFF coupon for you and your pet online at houseofpawsinc.com Welcome to Bedford

Old 12-16-2008, 07:06 PM

37,315 posts, read 59,844,229 times
the OP for this was over a year ago---the poster that reactivated it has only one post for this item
could be self-promotion

Old 12-28-2008, 01:00 PM

28 posts, read 86,514 times
Default Haltom City Vet/Groomer needed

I didn't know this post was still active! I did find great vet, Advanced Animal Care Clinic. We use them for boarding services as well. Ive used a couple of groomers that I'm not crazy about. We just found out that we're moving to north Haltom City in February to be closer to work and will be looking again for a groomer. Any suggestions?

As Always. Thanks a bunch!

Old 03-14-2009, 11:27 PM

5 posts, read 14,924 times
Hello, My name is Dede, I am the owner of My Favorite Groomer in Watauga, TX. My salon is very close to Haltom City, TX. I love what I do and would love for you to try out my services. You can go to [url=http://www.myfavoritegroomer.com]index[/url] to see more information on my shop. I groom by appointment only because I do a 1-hour grooming session. I have listed some Vets on my website that may be helpful to you. ABC Clinic is very affordable, Bedford Oaks is also affordable but hard to obtain prescriptions for cheaper meds. I use different Vets for different purporses. If you have specific needs for your pets, give me a call. Also, I conduct small services along side OperationVaccination.org, so if you need cheap vaccinations, check us out. We are just about somewhere every weekend.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Fort Worth