U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Fort Worth
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-20-2007, 10:27 AM

32,591 posts, read 51,179,354 times

Advertisements

have any suggestions for best way in and out of Pizza Hut Park--which I don't think will be possible given the number of people probably going--Daughter and son-in-law have tickets but have only been to Ikea and Mall--not to PHP for concert
Posted on Dallas board also...
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-27-2009, 04:25 AM

1 posts, read 1,173 times
he is one of my favourites.
What a great listing Darling. A really great artist with such a clarity of voice and lyrically terrific.

Old 03-27-2009, 12:10 PM

14,872 posts, read 39,032,468 times
We won't be there this year We usually go early in the morning and there is an entire crew of us w/ an RV as well. Party time BIG TIME in the parking lot before the concert ALL DAY LONG!

Best way to get there: Take the Dallas North Tollway all the way up to Frisco and exit Main St. Then turn right on Main. There will be police out directing traffic even EARLY in the morning the day of the concert. You will then turn left at the first light which will have parking lots all the way down that street. As one gets full you will be directed to the next available lot. Even getting there last year at 10 am we were WAY BACK! Not the last parking lot but it was back there, next to the bbq place. Do NOT park in ANY businesses parking lot or you will get towed.

I'd say, pack a cooler(s) with drinks and food, some lawn chairs (and beach theme decorations, folding table, margarita machine , even a grill. Then tailgate all day long until it is time to walk over to the concert. If they have a truck or SUV and can haul all of their tailgate equipment they can pay to occupy 2 parking spots. One for their vehicle and the other to set up "camp". Watching the festivities in the parking lot is almost more fun than the actual concert, lol. Walk around the parking lots and check it all out. People will be handing out shots and everything else.

Oh, the potty. One year they had porta-potty's throughout the parking lots. Last year they did not do that and if you wanted one you had to call and reserve one. Then when you arrived to your parking spot you would call the number and they would deliver it to you (this info should be on the pizza hut park website). If they do reserve a porta-potty, make a sign that says "Private" and then a lock. Otherwise everyone in the universe will be asking to use their porta-potty. Some of the businesses will let you use theirs while others discourage it. Take some decorations to decorate the outside of the potty as well. Oh, this was gross but last year someone had a big 10 gallon bucket with a toilet seat on it and then built a screen around it. This is why a lot of people take a camper trailer or RV that has their own private potty.

There are a lot of people that go for the parties in the parking lot that don't have tickets to the concert.

I wanna go

-----------------------

OH MY!!!! Me bad. I just saw the original date from the OP. It was in 2007. Oops.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Fort Worth