Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Fort Worth
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-22-2009, 12:01 PM

185 posts, read 461,633 times

Advertisements

Anyone out there going to the upcoming Nascar race. How close is the track from downtown Ft Worth?
I might be heading up there for the race.
I'm so excited!!!!!
Maybe I'll round me up some cattle while I'm there in Ft Worth
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-22-2009, 12:07 PM

8,592 posts, read 14,764,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Solis View Post
Anyone out there going to the upcoming Nascar race. How close is the track from downtown Ft Worth?
I might be heading up there for the race.
I'm so excited!!!!!
Maybe I'll round me up some cattle while I'm there in Ft Worth
My 9-year old and I are going to the race. The track itself is about 20 miles north of downtown Fort Worth. Traffic will be a freaking nightmare so plan to be at the track EARLY and unless you park in reserved parking, be sure to pack your patience as well. Getting out of the track on Sprint Cup race day can take 4+ hours. If it rains expect a muddy mess in the parking areas.

Get a hotel reservation ASAP as well.

Old 09-23-2009, 02:42 PM

185 posts, read 461,633 times
oh man, you took some of the fun out of it......haahahah, after the race, I'll be ready to race out of there.....but if I go, I will need some extra patience, sounds like
I really didnt think of the traffic jam aspect of it, hmmm, guess its worth it though, especially during this race for the cup part of the season.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Fort Worth