U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Fort Worth
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-24-2009, 04:29 PM

1,550 posts, read 3,285,498 times

Advertisements

I have moved here and found MANY MEGA churches here. But what I am looking for is one that is growing up the people; not looking for tithings 75% of the time. Is there any in the area that are...
1. Incorporating the five fold ministry
2. Listen and respect it's members
3. Serve meat and not milk to the Body
4. Mulitracial/multicultural
5. Teaching the word of God 90% of the time and not performing just praise and worship for 1.5 hours with only 15- 20 minutes of teaching the word of God
6. Put God's word into pratice in their daily lives

I'm not asking for much...only what God expects. I live in Arlington if that helps.
Rate this post positively

Old 12-29-2009, 06:54 PM

17 posts, read 51,712 times
I think it would be helpful if you could let us know what denomination you are looking for, if any.
I absolutely love my church in Euless which may not be too far from you depending on what area of Arlington you live in. Our pastor very transparently chases after God's heart which is so refreshing to me! He is 96% deaf and because of that, he has an amazing testimony. He wasn't born deaf though so he is easy to understand when he speaks. Our church is large, but it is completely debt free and because of that, the church can afford to be completely missions minded. Quite a bit of what the church tithes goes to missions foreign and domestic. My mom goes to Africa to spread the love of God every year and can only do that because the church is able to fund the trip for her. Also, there are ministries funded by our church in our local schools and working with homeless people in our own community, which is just amazing I think!
Anyway, if you're interested, the link to the church's website is below!

First Baptist Church Euless :: INDEX

Old 01-03-2010, 08:56 AM

1,550 posts, read 3,285,498 times
Thank you for your response! I was wondering if ANYBODY knew of a good God fearing church and abide to his teachings. But because there had not been a reply I did find one that interested me that teach both Jewish and New Testament teaching of Jesus in Irving. They also will be doing Deliverance Course at the end of the month. So I will be sticking around with them for now. But if anything changes I will consider your church. Thxs again

Old 01-03-2010, 10:31 AM

4,348 posts, read 8,676,039 times
OP found church. Closed thread

When in doubt read the TOS.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Fort Worth