U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Fort Worth
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-01-2009, 02:51 PM

7 posts, read 43,424 times

Advertisements

I have checked out the Villa Lago and Legends at Eagle Mountain apartments and was wondering if anyone has heard anything pro or con about the places.

I move from Down Town Fort worth to hopefully some place cheaper and with less noise.

Plus the liver is starting to object to weekend bar prowling.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-07-2011, 07:34 PM

3 posts, read 4,955 times
Interesting; We are debating between downtown and Eagle Mountain Lake. Noise...like how bad ? We are looking at Trinity on Bluff.

Old 07-07-2011, 10:40 PM

1,257 posts, read 2,304,235 times
Considering that development is very sparse, I'm going to assume that noise is not bad at all on the lake. Downtown -- there will most likely noise until the bars close.

Old 07-23-2011, 08:16 AM

Default Trinity on Bluff

We are considering Trinity on Bluff. Doesn't seem to be directly in town. Do you think the noise there would be until 2:30 ???? We do work. That would not be very good for us. I like nightlife, but...

Old 07-24-2011, 09:07 PM

32,541 posts, read 51,077,194 times
do you mean the apts north of the courthouse in downtown FTW--along the river?

there are no restaurants/clubs around that area--eveything is south of the courthouse and not very close even then
Sundance Sq is where most of the action is in downtown when offices are closed--and now So7 is starting to take off

Old 08-14-2011, 01:55 PM

Default Trinity Apts

Well, I am not real familiar with downtown. They are apartments on bluff. I do think they are on the river as you say. I like the fact that they have a bike room. I don't mind walking, but maybe you are indicating that they are too far from 'the action' ? Where do you suggest ? Firestone ?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Fort Worth