Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Fort Worth
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-09-2011, 04:14 PM

37,315 posts, read 59,903,112 times

Advertisements

Saints Coach Sean Payton Leases Mark Teixeira's Dallas Home | NBC Dallas-Fort Worth
and yes--the headlines in the papers will say "moving to Dallas"

Sean Peyton's family will be renting it
moving from New Orleans--
read that people there are not too happy about it
wonder if he and his wife are considering divorce
he made big deal in his autobiography about how moving to NO was something they felt "called to do" after Katrina
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-09-2011, 05:02 PM

211 posts, read 495,331 times
Where is Vaquero?

It was my understanding (I read about it on a New Orleans Saints blog yesterday) that they had always planned on returning to Dallas, and decided to do it sooner rather than later. Probably for kids' schools. Who knows if there's an underlying reason or not.

Old 02-09-2011, 07:03 PM

Vaquero is in Westlake--
very expensive subdivision--gated--24hr security--concierge for each household to do things like taking cleaning into Southlake or Keller since that is kind of tedious drive...Jonas boys bought house for their mom--lots of pro athletes live there, especially golfers because it has nice course--and Peyton like golf too I think
Westlake is home of Westlake Academy--IB charter school run by the town of Westlake--residents' children are automatically admitted if they want to go--other non-residents have to apply for lottery--very competitive

read different article on RE site or paper where Teixeira said that he was taking the house off the market because it has not sold--eventhough he dropped the price quite a bit--because he got long term lease w/option to buy--

yes--I read where Peyton said they wanted to move back to Dallas because they liked it so much when they lived her and he coached with Parcell--
it is just kind of a big deal to NO I think because Peyton has been very active in supporting Katrina relief and seemed to become a part of community--

no skin off my nose--the Saints had kind of disappointing season--just wondered if the bloom was off the rose, so to speak...
and yes--can definitely see why people might be disenchanted with NO schools--but his kids probably had option of best private schools in area if the public schools weren't good option...

Old 02-11-2011, 08:56 AM

article in FTW paper today about how great it would be if JJ made SP the GM for Cowboys--
yeah--in your dreams...

Old 02-11-2011, 07:50 PM

211 posts, read 495,331 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by loves2read View Post
article in FTW paper today about how great it would be if JJ made SP the GM for Cowboys--
yeah--in your dreams...
In all of our dreams! But wouldn't that be great!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Fort Worth