Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Fort Worth
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-07-2010, 07:21 PM

10,138 posts, read 15,939,206 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rugerjitsu View Post
HA?

i never said the stadium was moved to Arlington because of Fort Worth...i just stated the fact that it IS in Arlington...which borders Fort Worth, NOT Dallas...

and I've NEVER heard anyone say they're going to Dallas to watch a Rangers game...ever.

but really, it's much ado about nothing...you see, it's dallas folks like you who seem to yearn for the supremecy of the Metroplex! you seldom find folks from Ft. Worth yearning for anything but maybe NOT wanting to be a "Dallas-ish"city...carry on, nothing to debate here besides your intelligence.
He lives in Arkansas, not even in Dallas.

Old 06-07-2010, 08:07 PM

744 posts, read 1,840,343 times
Quote:
HA?

i never said the stadium was moved to Arlington because of Fort Worth...i just stated the fact that it IS in Arlington...which borders Fort Worth, NOT Dallas...

and I've NEVER heard anyone say they're going to Dallas to watch a Rangers game...ever.

but really, it's much ado about nothing...you see, it's dallas folks like you who seem to yearn for the supremecy of the Metroplex! you seldom find folks from Ft. Worth yearning for anything but maybe NOT wanting to be a "Dallas-ish"city...carry on, nothing to debate here Moderator cut: rude
Where do they say they are going to watch the game then. I am talking about people outside the metroplex.

Fort Worth people are yearning for supremacy. I see it all over this board.

Old 06-08-2010, 12:12 PM

1,895 posts, read 3,401,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brajohns81 View Post
Where do they say they are going to watch the game then. I am talking about people outside the metroplex.

Dallas people are yearning for supremacy. I see it all over this board.
fixed that for ya bud!

also, the Dallas Forum just called...they were looking for you. carry on now...

Old 06-08-2010, 01:09 PM

744 posts, read 1,840,343 times
Quote:
fixed that for ya bud!

also, the Dallas Forum just called...they were looking for you. carry on now...
Dallas already has supremacy. They just need to keep it and not allow some cowtown to take it.

Old 06-08-2010, 02:49 PM

19,855 posts, read 65,587,238 times
This is turning into a few posters arguing, no real use to most. closed.

Realtors are welcome here but do see our Realtor Advice to avoid infractions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Fort Worth