Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland > Frederick
 [Register]
Frederick Frederick County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-01-2014, 08:15 PM

5 posts, read 7,735 times

Advertisements

I do not live in Frederick..thank God..I live three hours away. I am 61 years old, disabled and just found out that my cancer is back after many years of remission. About 2 years ago, I came home from work (one of my four jobs) to find all the money I had saved, everything of value I owned and my daughter's car....GONE? My husband of many years had simply vanished. There were not really any issues between the two of us except his sudden obsession with guns, making ammunition upstairs in our historic wood frame house and...his serious desire to put a bullet in President Obama's head. Since the President comes to the Hyatt, which is only seven miles from my home, I found this more than just mildly disturbing. When my husband started buying long range rifles and scopes off craigs list and at local pawn shops...I freaked out. But, we had not fought about his strange behavior.
When he vanished, I had no idea what to think. I did not know if he was dead or alive. We found my daughter's car abandoned at the park n ride by the Bay Bridge and after being on the national registery of missing persons for three weeks we finally found him hiding in Frederick with a woman he had hooked up with on the internet.
Now this is where it gets interesting.
The woman he was with knew she was caught in a seedy situation and went in front of a judge she brags about being her friend and got a peace order against me. Keep in mind I live three hours away, but all she had to do was go in front of this judge with a sound bite from a TV sitcom and I now have a Peace Order against me. BTW in case you are curious...the sound bite said something about "slapping" someones face. I have yet to rationalize how that statement, even if I did make it constituted placing someone in fear of serious harm. But then again the judge was her personal friend.
So as anyone with a brain would do I appealed the case
As Murphy's law would have it, Tropical Storm Andrea blew through and litterally blew the back of the marital home off to the tune of $27,000 worth of damage. Thus, I had to contact the insurance company and the ex. I did not call her, which would have been a violation of the Peace Order and why would I anyway? To make matters even worse, when the insurance adjuster came out he noticed a number of things that sent up red flags because of his "terrorism" training. Thank you Homeland Security. Soooo..Believing my plea of ignorance, which was honest, he gave me the option of calling the ICE Hotline, which is supposed to be anonymous or he would call and I would probably go down too. Not much of a choice huh? So I did. Less than 24 hours later my home and property is swarming with ATF and FBI, State and Local police.
So, if this isn't bad enough, the Frederick City Police jam that promise of anonymity up my back side and tell ALL to the suspects.
From that point it's been a down hill slide to hell.
All it took at this point was a report that I called the woman with the peace order (which did not happen)and there is a case on the docket that has been there for over a year, has cost the taxpayers in excess of $20,000, is set for a jury trial on Sept. 8th and although proof in writing has been submitted to Mr. Smith at the State's Attorney's office..we still move forward.
Am I going to sue Frederick for violating my Constitutional rights....of course I am. Already have the attorney. Could it have been prevented, well....of course...another no brainer but....that would involve competence and people doing their jobs instead of personal favors.You can contact me at churchcreek@gmail.com if you want to get involved or follow
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-01-2014, 10:32 PM

SORRY.....someone turned my numbers lock off. The email address is churchcreek53@gmail.com.

Old 09-04-2014, 12:57 PM

147 posts, read 292,745 times
..........what?

Old 09-15-2014, 08:48 PM

As in what? did this really happen? Yes it did. Taxpayers should be mad as hell about this. I am filing complaints with the attorney greivance commission on Charlie Smith and Jacob Craven. They need to stop worrying about their stats and relearn what justice is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland > Frederick