Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland > Frederick
 [Register]
Frederick Frederick County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-04-2015, 08:02 AM

15 posts, read 33,159 times

Advertisements

Any comments on this community? I'm looking at the single family houses (and hope to find one in the <$400k range).

Is it a friendly/neighborly community? Does the HOA upkeep the grounds well? Are there community events? How are the public schools that it feeds into? Are you familiar with any future construction to go on nearby?

Thanks, Andrew
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-05-2015, 11:00 AM

39 posts, read 58,635 times
Andrew,

Wellington Trace is a nice, smaller neighborhood. It feeds into the Ballenger Elementary and Middle School as well as Tuscarora High.

I don't know the specifics of this particular HOA but you can fairly assume they maintain the common areas. Including gardening, mulching, snow removal etc.

There isn't any specific community events that I have run across yet, but they do have Ballenger City Park almost across the street! There is always something going on there.

As far as future developments... There is a large subdivision being built, called Linton at Ballenger, right next to this development. The Condos are in the low/mid 200's, the townhouse start in the high 200's and the single families all seem to carry a 5-- price.

Typically, if you are looking for a home you can move right into in Wellington Trace, I think you are going to be looking at 425 range. Sorry its a bit higher than anticipated, but its pretty close.

I have linked the webpage below directly to the Wellington Trace neighborhood. http://search.buyboonsboro.com/?so=a...yboonsboro.com

If you create an account you can check out school rankings, neighborhood information and lots of other information that you may find useful in deciding on the right area for you. It is my personal website, as I am a Realtor, right here in Frederick. If you would like, feel free to reach out. You can find my contact information on the website.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland > Frederick