Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Garden
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-06-2007, 07:36 AM

238 posts, read 1,144,131 times

Advertisements

My next door neighbor is very upset that many of the trees in his yard (and around town) are still green. I told him they will turn when they are ready and that October was warm. He is still angry and said by now the leaves should be off the trees and the weather colder. I told him that there will be plenty of days with gray skies, cold temps and bare trees in upcoming months, why not enjoy the green and warmer weather while it lasts. He is still not happy.

What do you think about the late trees on the east coast this year? Are you upset like my next door neighbor or glad we have a few extra weeks of leaves?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-06-2007, 05:07 PM

44,619 posts, read 61,571,507 times
Someone needs to get a life. Mother nature will take care of it when the temps get cold enough. Remember across the nation this year it has been warmer than previous years and for a longer period of time. Next year will be even warmer and longer than this year.
Your neighbor needs to sit down, have a drink and watch an Alaska travelogue.

Old 11-07-2007, 12:47 PM

28,890 posts, read 30,248,767 times
Nahhh, not upset at all...I'm lovin it....it's been a great weather year here...I mean it, since early spring, it's been so lovely, very few really Africa Hot days...and warm right thru October (sigh) life doesn't get any better...so the leaves are still on the trees, and I'm saying "Not Care!" LOL now, somebody pass me another frozen margaritta.... hick... opps, scuse me.... anybody got a high on life joint...? What? No? Well then, let me roll one...it's filled with maple leaves....
THAT HAVEN'T FALLEN YET....LOL
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Garden