Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Garden
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-07-2019, 10:23 PM

14 posts, read 13,926 times

Advertisements

Sometimes i just need to get away from to the busy city.
Do you want to live in a house that has a garden behind to chill.
Attached Thumbnails
Close to the nature-san-sau-nha-co-hoa.jpg  
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-08-2019, 09:43 AM

13,037 posts, read 17,982,595 times
I do, but it is not that narrow and I live in what they call a resort community. To me it is just home, but it is unofficially known as the nations summer capital, because so many DC'its call it home in the summer.

Old 06-09-2019, 08:08 AM

6,622 posts, read 13,489,822 times
I do, about two acres of garden and orchard, in the woods. Our closest neighbors are wild animals. There's always something to do.

Old 06-09-2019, 09:53 AM

9,868 posts, read 7,637,644 times
Not a garden, but many acres of fairly wild terrain and vegetation around.

And I agree there is always something to do, especially since so much of the county is infested with weeds. If not that, there would still be the normal deadfall-clearing kinda stuff to do.

I cannot live in cities, even though my earliest childhood was spent in one. It was something I always wanted to leave. Even large-lot suburbs feel too congested.

Old 06-09-2019, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maine Writer View Post
I do, about two acres of garden and orchard, in the woods. Our closest neighbors are wild animals. There's always something to do.
so amazinggg! imagine that we wake up and the green around you.

Old 06-09-2019, 08:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikabike View Post
Not a garden, but many acres of fairly wild terrain and vegetation around.

And I agree there is always something to do, especially since so much of the county is infested with weeds. If not that, there would still be the normal deadfall-clearing kinda stuff to do.

I cannot live in cities, even though my earliest childhood was spent in one. It was something I always wanted to leave. Even large-lot suburbs feel too congested.
i have too many things to do in city so i can't leave. sometimes i feel too tired
make your house close to the nature is a good way to do.
Attached Thumbnails
Close to the nature-tieu-canh-san-vuon-biet-thu.jpg   Close to the nature-tieu-canh-san-vuon-biet-thu  

Last edited by nhaxinh; 06-09-2019 at 08:22 PM..

Old 06-09-2019, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuts2uiam View Post
I do, but it is not that narrow and I live in what they call a resort community. To me it is just home, but it is unofficially known as the nations summer capital, because so many DC'its call it home in the summer.
hope you will have good times in where you live.

Old 06-09-2019, 08:14 PM

1,493 posts, read 1,509,230 times
Nice picture but bamboo freaks me out. I could tell you stories. Probably going to have nightmares tonight.

I live in the woods in southern most NJ within a stones throw of Union Lake. Deer, bald eagles, woodchucks, wild turkeys, more birds and enough squirrels to make a pie... Gotta love living in the middle of nature. Well except for the ticks this year..

Old 06-09-2019, 10:10 PM

30,585 posts, read 25,015,904 times
I have a small backyard that is now fully planted, and which gives us both great pleasure.

Old 06-10-2019, 01:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJBoy3 View Post
Nice picture but bamboo freaks me out. I could tell you stories. Probably going to have nightmares tonight.
hope that you wont have nightmares because of the bamboo and i guess that your stories is so scary, tell me if you want
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Garden