Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Garden
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-20-2007, 06:39 PM

1,005 posts, read 1,889,887 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by happydawglady View Post
Because if you are, then to use the words of a famous daytime talk show host ED

"HOW DARE YOU!!!"

Plus, one minor change to Secret Agent Ellies' post below
(boy, it sure is tought to find good help these days sheesh ) :

***Anytime we can BEE of service in the future, just let one of us know ***

Much better, don't you think KittensPurr???
Yes. Who said Dawgs & Kittens can't BEE friends! Bzzzzzzzz... VV
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-20-2007, 10:14 PM
HDL

3,216 posts, read 6,786,231 times
Smile I bow to your greatness KittensPurr

KimoJimo liked the 'visuals' !! Nothing mentioning the AWARD Winning 'wit' and 'humor' . Hmmmmmm??? I think I'll take my WIT and HUMOR to where I am appreciated !! Which way is it to Oil City? I'd better check the bus schedule .

And KittensPurr, so true about Dawgs and Kittens . How did you ever get so smart at your young age ???? Also, however do you find the time in your BUZZY schedule to impart so much of your valuable wisdom here on CDF ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittensPurr View Post
Yes. Who said Dawgs & Kittens can't BEE friends! Bzzzzzzzz... VV

Old 05-21-2007, 12:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by happydawglady View Post
KimoJimo liked the 'visuals' !! Nothing mentioning the AWARD Winning 'wit' and 'humor' . Hmmmmmm??? I think I'll take my WIT and HUMOR to where I am appreciated !! Which way is it to Oil City? I'd better check the bus schedule .

And KittensPurr, so true about Dawgs and Kittens . How did you ever get so smart at your young age ???? Also, however do you find the time in your BUZZY schedule to impart so much of your valuable wisdom here on CDF ?
Visuals? Yes. But, shhhh. Kimo thinks I'm Stephen King. I just sold him/her a box of signed books. I threw in a bee pic for free.

Aww, go on... Kittens & Dawgs all have valuable wisdom. Bees, too. The bee community taught me that a critter that is 1/2-oz has far more wisdom than a 120-lb blonde. Wait, did I just make a blonde joke at my own expense? Smart little dude, that one.

Have fun.
I'll bee back... VV

Kimo, see what you started!

Old 05-21-2007, 09:58 AM

378 posts, read 1,203,418 times
BZZZZZZZZZZZZZBZZZZZZZZZZBZZZZZZZZ Listen , kittenspurr.BZZZZZZZ
Do you hear something? BZZZZZZZZZZ BZZZZZZZZZ Is it back? BZZZZZZZZ
OMG! Whatever shall we do? BZZZZZZZZZZZ Quick, grab the hairspreay! BZZZZZZZZZZ Here he comes! BZZZ
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
SPLAT!

You are SO lucky, Kittenspurr! KimoBeeMan got here in just the nick of time!

Old 05-21-2007, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimoJimo View Post
BZZZZZZZZZZZZZBZZZZZZZZZZBZZZZZZZZ Listen , kittenspurr.BZZZZZZZ
Do you hear something? BZZZZZZZZZZ BZZZZZZZZZ Is it back? BZZZZZZZZ
OMG! Whatever shall we do? BZZZZZZZZZZZ Quick, grab the hairspreay! BZZZZZZZZZZ Here he comes! BZZZ
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
SPLAT!

You are SO lucky, Kittenspurr! KimoBeeMan got here in just the nick of time!
Hahaha. Yep, just in the nick of time, KimoBEEMan. The party is just BEEginning, so "stick" around, "honey"! Try not to splat any more, just shoosh them away. I promise to put the AquaNet down. I really do miss the little guy. The squirrels came back onto the deck today (our 1st almost sort of sunny day in awhile), so that brave little soldier might have wreaked havoc on the furry ones.

Oh, you lads... VV

Hold on, KimoBEE, HappyDawg & El will be in any minute...

Nice talkin' to ya'. Thanks for BEEing around...

Old 05-21-2007, 01:02 PM

Location: Monterey Bay, California -- watching the sea lions, whales and otters! :D
1,918 posts, read 6,784,029 times
Wink HappyDawgLady....but does she like BEEEEES???

Ah, HA!! HDL exposed!!! so....you KNEW Horst all along!!
KittensPurr....NOW you know what happened to your little BEE Pal!!
I figured that trip to Oil City was subversive......
Better find out if she STUFFED that BEE!!! (*cuddle, cuddle*)

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u117/Wisteriacats/BeeForCityData.jpg (broken link)

Old 05-21-2007, 01:55 PM

Hi Wisteria -

Re: "Ah, HA!! HDL exposed!!! so....you KNEW Horst all along!!
KittensPurr....NOW you know what happened to your little BEE Pal!!
I figured that trip to Oil City was subversive......
Better find out if she STUFFED that BEE!!! (*cuddle, cuddle*)"

Oh, I'm afraid if there's a Bee Assassin, it is I. But, in my defense, I am the Accidental Assassin. I'm just hoping I frightened the little lad away instead, but I fear he may have expired.

But, KimoBee, HappyDawg, Scholar, the Brainy Bee & Ellie, the Queen Bee are present. Can't go wrong there...

Have fun... VV

Old 05-24-2007, 05:38 PM

7 posts, read 26,711 times
Default Guard bee just doing his job

Love your wit also. Do keep us posted on what happens. I suspect he 's guarding a hive as well. It is probably in the ground below and he's hovering above by your deck.

Old 05-25-2007, 02:03 PM

378 posts, read 1,203,418 times
Hey, Kittenspurr, we can't let this thread die! Ask Happydawg and the rest of the BEEmers to bring the coffee cake and snacks, you provide the coffee, I'll provide some wine (white or red... what goes with bumblebees... I think its white with hornets, but bumblebees... Buzzzzzzzzzz) and we'll just sit and see if the little guy comes back....

Old 05-25-2007, 02:27 PM

11,395 posts, read 24,445,382 times
So we're going to have coffee on KP's deck when we're in town? Cool-o.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Garden