Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Genealogy
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-03-2013, 08:44 AM

7,776 posts, read 12,443,357 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timing2012 View Post
The current trend of breeding, at least in America, is that the lower IQ and less educated breed more than the higher IQ and more educated. What will the future population of this world turn into.
Unfortunately, the future is here. Compared to forty years ago, the left side of the Bell Curve has to have expanded exponentially compared to the other side.

Old 01-03-2013, 11:41 AM

31,387 posts, read 37,048,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubi3 View Post
Unfortunately, the future is here. Compared to forty years ago, the left side of the Bell Curve has to have expanded exponentially compared to the other side.
40 years ago you didn't test much of the "left" side so you are statistically clueless regarding the state of "testable" intelligence.

By the way, humans don't "breed".

I made a suggestion before, not I would like to issue a challenge. Instead of hiding out with the good folks here who are trying to learn more about past generations why not post your racist, faux-genetic, and social darwinist ideas where they can be seen (the science or politics and controversy forums) and challenged by contributors who are knowledgable on these subjects instead of further polluting this form with your bovine fecal matter.

Old 01-03-2013, 03:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
40 years ago you didn't test much of the "left" side so you are statistically clueless regarding the state of "testable" intelligence.

I made a suggestion before, not I would like to issue a challenge. Instead of hiding out with the good folks here who are trying to learn more about past generations why not post your racist, faux-genetic, and social darwinist ideas where they can be seen (the science or politics and controversy forums) and challenged by contributors who are knowledgable on these subjects instead of further polluting this form with your bovine fecal matter.
Wow! You surely have a short fuse. I was mistaken about the 40 years. Off the cuff, I thought that was when I studied it. It doesn't mean I'm clueless on the subject.

By the way, I have never used the word "breed" in the way the op used it.

You made a suggestion before? To me? When? I've never seen your username until this post where you came unglued. I don't "hide out" from anyone and I don't make racist statements.

Old 01-03-2013, 04:52 PM

1,288 posts, read 2,924,497 times
Quote:

You made a suggestion before? To me? When? I've never seen your username until this post where you came unglued. I don't "hide out" from anyone and I don't make racist statements.
Some people act like it's the biggest news of the century that high IQ parents and highly educated parents produce similiar offsprings. Not always, but chances are ALOT higher than low IQ and un-educated parents.

Some apples do, but most apples don't fall far away from the tree.

Old 01-03-2013, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Wow! You surely have a short fuse.
Short fuse, not at all, in fact it as a rather long fuse considering how many years I've been reading such nonsense on C-D.

Quote:
It doesn't mean I'm clueless on the subject.
Note that I stated that you were "statistically" clueless, which doesn't imply overall personal cluelessness.

Quote:
That may be true but you responded without rebuke to or criticism to a thread that is filled with racist, social darwinist and wrong headed genetic statement which implies agreement with the over meme. The fact that I used your quote as a springboard to weigh in once more shouldn't be taken personally but rather as a collective rebuke to those who have gone along with the threads faulty premise.

Old 01-04-2013, 10:09 AM

Quote:
Short fuse, not at all, in fact it as a rather long fuse considering how many years I've been reading such nonsense on C-D.

Note that I stated that you were "statistically" clueless, which doesn't imply overall personal cluelessness.

That may be true but you responded without rebuke to or criticism to a thread that is filled with racist, social darwinist and wrong headed genetic statement which implies agreement with the over meme. The fact that I used your quote as a springboard to weigh in once more shouldn't be taken personally but rather as a collective rebuke to those who have gone along with the threads faulty premise.
You may be as innocent as a newborn, but, you did not address anyone but ME in your diatribe. You can deny what you wrote, but, that does not mean you didn't do it. It's easy to see I am not an old timer in this forum, so, I have no idea this subject has been discussed for years. You think I need a lengthy rebuke because I didn't respond to the op in a way that meets your approval. At no time did I say or intimate that you said I was clueless re overall personal cluelessness. My remark was fully re being NOT "statistically" clueless. I didn't CHANGE what you said. YOU changed it when weaseling out of what you wrote. I am very aware of people who will not or cannot take responsibility for what they post. You are apparently one of those types. Go give a thumbs up to someone else. You get a thumbs down for your attack on me. Oh, yes, you attacked me, no one else.

Old 01-04-2013, 11:03 AM

Quote:
You can deny what you wrote,
No denial written and certainly none intended. I stand by my remarks.

Old 01-04-2013, 11:48 AM

Location: A Very Naughtytown In Northwestern Montanifornia U.S.A.
1,088 posts, read 1,947,610 times
Quote:
That is BS Look in any dictionary. To "breed is to produce offspring" We do that a lot.

Old 01-06-2013, 05:46 PM

1,523 posts, read 1,515,431 times
I neglected to mention that the children in the photo at the start of this thread/post are absolutely adorable no matter what they are. I keep coming back to look at their precious faces.

Old 05-19-2013, 02:04 AM

5 posts, read 11,825 times
To me, they seem to be more Asian, than Native American Indian; this is because, they're the most later peoples, in a way Alaska is closer to the continent of Asia, than to the United States.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Genealogy