U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Genealogy
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-12-2009, 07:13 AM

4 posts, read 24,057 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehairsto View Post
Hi, I would like to know the complete website address for the ABK reunion. I am Ernestine Bacote-Hairston. Thank you much for your help.
hi i have a aunt ernestine who live in queens i havent seen her in years could this be you
Rate this post positively Quick reply to this message

Old 02-12-2009, 07:19 AM

4 posts, read 24,057 times
Default please e-mail me back

hi its me again i keep checking this site for a reply please email me at michieboo2010@yahoo.com so i can know my family history my mother side of the family has past away i need to know

Old 03-04-2009, 06:48 PM

1 posts, read 3,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nubeings19 View Post
Greetings All,

I am in the process of putting together a family tree, which can be a daunting task if you have ever attempted the project.

I am a descendant of the Bacot/Bacote's of Society Hill, SC and I'm looking for others to share information with, if you are also looking to trace your family or just looking to fill in missing gaps in your lineage lets share our info.

I am the granddaughter of Pauline Bacote Zimmerman, the great granddaughter of Jessie Cyrus (?) Bacote and Anna Jane Vann-Bacote and the great great granddaughter of Dimbo Bacote.

If anyone has any information on these people, please feel free to contact me at is forum site.

Thank you
Cynthia
I'm also, the great granddaughter Jessie & Anna Jane. My grandmother was Rosalee Johnson. My father name Cyrus Bacote Coleman also called Junior.

Old 08-16-2009, 10:59 AM

1 posts, read 3,145 times
I am a Bacote i am the grandson of Robert and Rachel Bacote The greatgrandson of George and Leola Bacote also a decented of Dimbo Bacote from Society Hill SC

Old 03-20-2010, 12:13 AM

1 posts, read 2,935 times
I am a decendant of the Bacote family. My family was located in Darlington, SC. My grandmother's name is Daisy Mae Bacote. Many of us live here in Connecticut. Most of her sibling came up here when the were young. I have a great aunt and a great uncle, who still reside in SC.

Old 04-10-2010, 02:50 PM

1 posts, read 2,864 times
My last name is also Bacote. Grandparents Leonard and Hazel Bacote. Father Guy Bacote.my dad's only child and I dont really know my dad's family but I want to. anybody related to these ppl!?

Old 05-13-2010, 12:19 PM

1 posts, read 2,814 times
Default Bacotes in NC

Hello All,

My name is Erika Simon and I am also a decendent of the Bacotes of Society Hill and Darlington. My Grandmother was Maybelle Bacote. She had several brothers and sisters one of who just passed away in Meriden, Ct. I found this site while looking for his obituary. His name was Frank Bacote. Living siblings are Marie Alford (Darlington, SC), Daisy Shanklin (Berlin,??), Inetha Kennedy (Philidelphia) Wille Bacote (New Britain,??), Douglas Brunson (Darlington, SC). Leon Bacote and Maybelle Bacote both deceased. My grandmother married Cyrus Simon (Darlington) and they moved to Winston-Salem 50-60 years ago. This is really all i know at this point. I think we are all in a position to help each other. I would love to talk to all of you to determine how this connects.

Old 05-28-2010, 08:33 AM

2 posts, read 5,547 times
Cool Me Too

I am also a Bacote Family member putting together a Family Tree

Old 05-28-2010, 08:35 AM

2 posts, read 5,547 times
Hope you can add me to the family tree

Old 10-16-2010, 04:14 AM

1 posts, read 2,640 times
My grandfather is Newton Bacote who was born in Society Hills, SC. I have never been to the family reunions although my sisters Robyn and Karen from Buffalo, NY at the time did years ago.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Genealogy