Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Genealogy
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-27-2018, 09:51 PM

671 posts, read 501,935 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by fvncresident04 View Post
I found Phyllis Gliddens brother (and her) on a public member tree. It lists Curtis Juul Overby as being married to Phyllis Irene Gliddens niece (her brothers daughter) . Here is his obituary from last year. In the obituary it lists surviving family members. There is a Marie Overby Wangerin with a facebook page, which should be Phyllis Gliddens great niece.

Obituary | Curtis Juul Overby of Bozeman, Montana | Fulkerson & Waller Funeral Homes

The public member tree is owned by Connie Moore Turley. She also has a facebook page.
Marie showed up on my great-grandmother DNA Matches a couple months ago. I recently sent her a message on ancestry
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-28-2018, 06:46 AM

510 posts, read 900,213 times
She seems like your best lead.

Business address

Wangerin Farms Inc
202 West Outlook Bench
Outlook, MT 59252

home address listed for Marie
210 Grant St
Plentywood, MT 59254-2062

Old 02-22-2019, 03:03 AM

1 posts, read 413 times
Default Mother-in-Law

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthwestResident View Post
Could someone could please help me find more information on a cousin of my great-grandmother. I having a hard time figuring out if she still living or if she had died (which is likely),and if she had then when and where did she pass?

Thee name of The cousin is Phyllis Irene Glidden. She was born on september 14, 1923 in Kalispell, Montana. Her Parents were Orson and Olga. She had one younger brother who died in 1985 in Alaska. both her Parents died in 1986 in Alaska.

In 1942, she married Ernest Barlow in Toole County, Montana and they had one son. They divorced in 1948. She then married John Thomas Haines in 1949 in Spokane, Washington. John Haines was born n 1919 in Montana and died on May 12, 1975 in Spokane. they had two unnamed children together. That where the trail stops with her.

I can't find any more information on her and can not find an obituary for John Haines. I have looked on been verified but nothing really seem to math who I looking for.
Hello,

My name is Connie and I was married to John Robert Haines who is John Haines and Phyllis Irene Glidden's son, so Phyllis would be my Mother-in-Law. Her death or life is a mystery. The story told to the kids was that she passed away in a train/car accident while visiting Alaska shortly after the divorce John Thomas Haines. The 2 children are Judy Haines b.1948 and John Robert Haines b. 1950. Both are still living. They were both raised in a children's home. Sorry I can't be of more help. Let me know if you need anything else.
Connie
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Genealogy