Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > General Moving Issues
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-30-2011, 04:23 PM

22 posts, read 23,700 times

Advertisements

does anybody know how hard it is to move while pregnant? I'll only be 4 months during the move but i want to know how hard it is to move? I'll have a husband to help which means do all the work. but how soon should we stop? We wont be using a uhual just a trailer and our car we dont have anything to bring other than our other two kids things and our bedroom set. Its a 20hr drive which i already know we're going to have to stay in a room because we have the two kids. But what other advice do you have for me?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-30-2011, 04:41 PM

1,013 posts, read 1,417,917 times
Take breaks every couple of hours - not just if you have to "go" or need to eat - some time to stretch and walk a little. This will be good for you and the 2 kids. Don't forget to stay hydrated - Good Luck!!

Old 07-08-2011, 10:39 PM

3 posts, read 7,753 times
I was 16 weeks in April when we took a 12hr road trip from CO to TX (900 miles ow) and back in 10 days to see if we like the area. We drove straight through at night, since we have 3 other kids and wanted them to get as much sleep as possible. Stopped 3 times for gas and pee. Will actually move next weekend and this time we both have to drive a vehicle. We will attempt to drive through the night again but don't know how far we will get since we can't swap. It's what you are comfi with. This is my 4th and we have done many roadtrips while pregnant. If I stop every 2 hrs I will feel as I will never get there... Drink lots of fluids. Good luck! you can do it!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > General Moving Issues