Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > General Moving Issues
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-22-2013, 08:53 PM

18,836 posts, read 37,357,132 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
if I end up renting my house out, I prefer pets over kids. I suppose saying NO KIDS is a no no
My pets are much more well behaved than most kids and haven't caused any destruction at all in my house. I hate to see what kids could do.................
Yes, at our age, property owners KNOW we won't be having any kids!

Old 10-23-2013, 12:21 AM

3,199 posts, read 7,826,033 times
Quote:
if I end up renting my house out, I prefer pets over kids. I suppose saying NO KIDS is a no no
My pets are much more well behaved than most kids and haven't caused any destruction at all in my house. I hate to see what kids could do.................
Back in the day my mom said that some apartments did not allow children. It sounds so odd now

Old 10-23-2013, 01:20 AM

12,477 posts, read 17,791,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniellaG View Post
Back in the day my mom said that some apartments did not allow children. It sounds so odd now

sounds heavenly

Old 10-23-2013, 08:02 AM

131 posts, read 453,695 times
We had 30 days to move out of our house...cram stuff in storage and find a rental fast and in an area a couple hours away...looked at a couple really nasty places that made this place seem nice...until we actually moved in! Now we are "running with the ponys" the kids next door and the raper on the other side...yoyo...but it is only a year then we will look for a better place since we are in the area.
I dont think we can call the police on the kid....but "eminem" has already heard from us!
Next I will look for a concrete building!
Happy trails! Life certainly is an adventure once you are free to roam! If we could live in our camper full time we would really make a trip of it!

Old 10-23-2013, 01:08 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,791,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Prairiegirl View Post
We had 30 days to move out of our house...cram stuff in storage and find a rental fast and in an area a couple hours away...looked at a couple really nasty places that made this place seem nice...until we actually moved in! Now we are "running with the ponys" the kids next door and the raper on the other side...yoyo...but it is only a year then we will look for a better place since we are in the area.
I dont think we can call the police on the kid....but "eminem" has already heard from us!
Next I will look for a concrete building!
Happy trails! Life certainly is an adventure once you are free to roam! If we could live in our camper full time we would really make a trip of it!
raper or rapper???

Old 10-23-2013, 03:10 PM

131 posts, read 453,695 times
Quote:
raper or rapper???
ah...that should have been rapper
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > General Moving Issues