Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > General Moving Issues
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-30-2016, 08:11 PM

659 posts, read 899,448 times

Advertisements

I've been here for 14 months and I keep having recurring dreams.

1. It's moving day. The truck has arrived and I haven't even begun to pack. I have similar dreams where I'm back in college, it's finals day, and I forgot to attend my classes all semester.

2. I already moved and started my new job several months ago. But suddenly I'm back at my old place. I realize I'm supposed to be at work in the morning. But somehow I forgot and went back to my old house. And all my stuff is there again. I just forgot that I already moved to the new city. I need to hurry up.

I suppose if I ever question my decision to move, I should refer to these dreams. I'm so relieved when I wake up here.

Old 07-30-2016, 10:26 PM

4,710 posts, read 7,104,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christina311 View Post
I've been here for 14 months and I keep having recurring dreams.

1. It's moving day. The truck has arrived and I haven't even begun to pack. I have similar dreams where I'm back in college, it's finals day, and I forgot to attend my classes all semester.

2. I already moved and started my new job several months ago. But suddenly I'm back at my old place. I realize I'm supposed to be at work in the morning. But somehow I forgot and went back to my old house. And all my stuff is there again. I just forgot that I already moved to the new city. I need to hurry up.

I suppose if I ever question my decision to move, I should refer to these dreams. I'm so relieved when I wake up here.
These are just anxiety dreams, transported into a setting that you have experienced as one of anxiety in the past. I imagine you are actually anxious about something else at this point.

Old 07-30-2016, 11:13 PM

18,529 posts, read 18,761,435 times
Moving house is a very stressful time... one of the most stressful any of us will probably go through.. Nothing seems to go smoothly between selling the one property and moving into the next... your head is all over the place... I hope you feel better about it soon....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > General Moving Issues