Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > General Moving Issues
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-20-2014, 08:30 PM

1 posts, read 1,683 times

Advertisements

How much one way would it cost using Penske to move from Sacramento to Santa Barbara, CA? An estimate would be fine. I don't have a lot of stuff, as it only includes one bedroom. Thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-20-2014, 09:29 PM

128 posts, read 151,092 times
All of these quotes are so high to me, I just got a quote from Budget for a 16 foot for under 400 to go from Texas to Arizona (1100 miles). I have a friend who moved from the same area to Arkansas and it was 350 total for the rental. But I am a big budget shopper and they have a 20% off code most of the time. The gas will be the most expensive. As much as upack would be great (and it wasn't too expensive) it is still out of our budget for the time being. We are getting rid of most of our stuff but the major stuff (bed, dresser, desk) has to go with.

Last edited by MBryant23; 05-20-2014 at 10:56 PM..

Old 05-20-2014, 10:08 PM
HDL

3,216 posts, read 6,777,180 times
Welcome to City Data Forum NotoSouCA15 !

Since you're new here, maybe you don't know that this is a forum where we share our experiences. We don't give out moving quotes for your particular move. For that you should contact a mover by phone or internet. Only then can they determine how much your move would cost you, taking into consideration factors such as whether you need them to pack, load, drive, unload, go up stairs, etc.

People on the forums can give you estimates based on their experience, but it won't be as much help as going directly to the source !

Good luck with your move !

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotoSouCA15 View Post
How much one way would it cost using Penske to move from Sacramento to Santa Barbara, CA? An estimate would be fine. I don't have a lot of stuff, as it only includes one bedroom. Thanks!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > General Moving Issues