Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > General Moving Issues
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-05-2009, 08:36 PM

2,903 posts, read 12,530,555 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubaruFiend View Post
did you not read my other post?????????? I"M NOT MOVING JUST FOR HIM! I said 5% of the reason I'm moving is for him...... the other 95% is for ME! Does no one read EVERYTHING???????? It's like selective hearing. People only want to hear what THEY want to hear. Jeez
Dear SF,
You started this thread, and people have taken the time to give their answers in reply to what you asked.
Your reactions strike me as a tad childish and immature.....and a bit rude.

Please post a bit less defensively. You do not have to agree with the replies, but you should understand everyone has a right to their opinion. One may think you doth protest too much.....pardon the Shakespeare.

Frank D.

Old 01-06-2009, 07:55 AM

809 posts, read 2,883,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWeavin View Post
honestly and I know before typing this it is going to sound rude---however--YOU need to practice what you screech............ Seems like YOU only what to hear what YOU want to hear. Why are you so defensive? Why did you post here anyway? You seem to have selective reading as well. And for the record-no, people probably don't read every friggen post in this thread. The ones who respond though, did so because you asked for advice.
here is my advice: do whatever you want to do because I think you're going to anyway. Stop reading what others are posting here since it's making you highly irritated. Don't ask for help if you don't want it.

This isn't the only post I've done where I mention my boyfriend..... and it seems like the MINUTE I mention my boyfriend in ANYTHING people get huffy about it and try to talk me out of it because of HIM. People seem to have "selective hearing" on here and only take one little snippet out of an entire post and respond with a rather LENGTHY response solely dedicated to bashing the boyfriend thing. Which is ridiculous since my main objective with my first post was that I'm "starting to get scared" since I'm leaving my family, friends EVERYTHING behind.

It's not really that I'm DEFENSIVE about the responses about my boyfriend...... it's that I'm SICK of hearing it from everyone. 80% of responses that I get have something to say about "DON'T DO IT!" and I'm REALLY tired of hearing it. (and like I said, it isn't JUST on this thread, they do it on others that I've posted)......

So SORRY to anyone that felt like I came off standoffish in that sense, but seriously PLEASE stop telling me "DON'T DO IT!" because of my boyfriend! I'm tired of hearing it.

Old 01-06-2009, 08:29 AM

2,903 posts, read 12,530,555 times
I think this thread has run it's course.
Closed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > General Moving Issues