Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > General Moving Issues
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-18-2010, 11:44 AM

219 posts, read 334,190 times

Advertisements

I am trying to leave michigan SOOO badly. Right now i am a SAHM and im misserable(sp) i want to work i like paying bills (call me crazy) and being in this house all day is driving me crazy. Ok so here's my dilemma. My hubby and i were going to move to dallas next year when we got our income taxes and paid the eviction off in our names(yea we tried to do it the wrong way with our first apartment, but hey lessoned learned now) but now we just found out we are expecting another baby this October and he told me we have to stay in michigan another year. UGH!!! I cant work here because both hubby and i are afraid to put our kids in a daycare center here because of so much happening here, so thats why im a SAHM.

I want to leave michigan after the baby gets here when we get our income taxes as planned because i want to work and i also want to be some place i feel is safe for both my kids and our wellbeing. But hubby says there is no way we will be able to move and pay off the apartment and that just crushed my heart. I cry every night and day because i want to get out of michigan and i cant imagine staying here another year and being a SAHM dont get me wrong i love my kids but i also love helping my husband and having my own money. There is no way i can work here because hubby works doubles 6 days a week so i feel like im just screwed being here all together. Is there any advice you can give me i really am trying to find a way to runaway from michigan.
Thank you in advance...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > General Moving Issues