Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-09-2014, 11:40 PM

5,365 posts, read 6,337,762 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxinRearvyew View Post
Racist?

Wait, that sounds like a personal attack to me...
And yet, your post will remain...and mine will likely be deleted. Lol, oh CD...you're sooo awesum. Lol.
I reckon mine will be deleted as well. Your posts have all been reported of course and as I responded to them my posts will be deleted as well.

Old 06-09-2014, 11:53 PM

52 posts, read 112,155 times
Funny, I haven't reported any of your posts.

Despite what you may think...I don't hate anyone. And, am just looking for information on where to be around other white people.

If blacks want to be around other blacks, and asked a similar, if photo negative, question, no one would bat an eyelash. Which is fine with me.

:-)

I just love white people and wanted information on mid sized cities where I can raise my kids around them.

Not sure what's so 'controversial' about that.

Life is too short to hate.

Old 06-10-2014, 12:31 AM

13,827 posts, read 29,939,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CravingMountains View Post
Denver has very few black people.
9.4%. And a black mayor.

Aurora is at 14.9%.

Maybe a few in comparison to some other areas, but I don't feel that Denver has "a few". Try Casper or Helena.

Old 06-10-2014, 12:31 AM

1,704 posts, read 3,443,841 times
Quote:
So, no one has an answer?

But, if I asked where a good city for a black family would be...all smiles, right?

Oookay.
Lol.
Are you kidding me? You actually think this is the same? "Where is a good city for white people?" LITERALLY ANY CITY. IN THE ENTIRE WORLD. EVERY CITY IS A GOOD CITY FOR WHITE PEOPLE.

Do you really not understand why it's okay for a black family to ask for recommendations like this and it isn't okay for you? It's because of people like you, who think they can reduce racism to feeling, who think it doesn't exist if they promise not to "hate people." They get to ask that question because THIS is not uncommon.

White people are an oppressive and powerful majority and YOU are a part of that and I am a part of that too. ALL white people are a part of it and we are ALL at fault. Stop kidding yourself. You were raised in and by a society that hates people of color, just like it hates women, just like it hates disabled people, just like it hates LGBTQIA people. Everyone - everyone - is a hardwired racist, ableist, heterosexist, cissexist misogynist and you absolutely cannot escape that just by telling yourself over and over that it's not true.

You can say "life's to short to hate" all day if you want, but it's a load of crap. Hate has nothing to do with this. This is about oppressors and the oppressed, and the oppressed are well within their rights to hate their oppressors. Racism is a system, not an attitude, and it is a system that you are evidently 100% submissive to. And that is disgusting.

You really want a good city for white people? Check out this list, any of these cities will do just fine.

Old 06-10-2014, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Aguilar View Post
9.4%. And a black mayor.

Aurora is at 14.9%.

Maybe a few in comparison to some other areas, but I don't feel that Denver has "a few". Try Casper or Helena.
Metropolitan area wise Denver is only about 5-6% black. That is significantly below the national average. And very much below the national average when comparing cities.

Old 06-10-2014, 08:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by steel03 View Post
Are you kidding me? You actually think this is the same? "Where is a good city for white people?" LITERALLY ANY CITY. IN THE ENTIRE WORLD. EVERY CITY IS A GOOD CITY FOR WHITE PEOPLE.

Do you really not understand why it's okay for a black family to ask for recommendations like this and it isn't okay for you? It's because of people like you, who think they can reduce racism to feeling, who think it doesn't exist if they promise not to "hate people." They get to ask that question because THIS is not uncommon.

White people are an oppressive and powerful majority and YOU are a part of that and I am a part of that too. ALL white people are a part of it and we are ALL at fault. Stop kidding yourself. You were raised in and by a society that hates people of color, just like it hates women, just like it hates disabled people, just like it hates LGBTQIA people. Everyone - everyone - is a hardwired racist, ableist, heterosexist, cissexist misogynist and you absolutely cannot escape that just by telling yourself over and over that it's not true.

You can say "life's to short to hate" all day if you want, but it's a load of crap. Hate has nothing to do with this. This is about oppressors and the oppressed, and the oppressed are well within their rights to hate their oppressors. Racism is a system, not an attitude, and it is a system that you are evidently 100% submissive to. And that is disgusting.

You really want a good city for white people? Check out this list, any of these cities will do just fine.
This is also very insulting to me as a white person. And it is a very absurd claim. Western countries being oppressive is so 19th century. Over the past almost hundred years we have brought endless amounts of medicine and innovation to the world allowing even those in poor countries to live better lives. We also allow immigrants from those countries into our own so that they too can have a chance at a high standard of living.

I'm reporting your post too.

Old 06-10-2014, 09:23 AM

8,011 posts, read 11,404,247 times
Quote:
But, nobody cares what you see or think.

Haha. 'I could care less.'

Indeed.

you must be talking to yourself.

Old 06-10-2014, 09:48 AM

13,353 posts, read 39,963,688 times
Thread closed for obvious reasons.

IMPORTANT READING:
Terms of Service

---
its - possession
it's - contraction of it is
your - possession
you're - contraction of you are
their - possession
they're - contraction of they are
there - referring to a place
loose - opposite of tight
lose - opposite of win
who's - contraction of who is
whose - possession
alot - NOT A WORD
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.