Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-23-2010, 08:20 PM

406 posts, read 1,428,593 times

Advertisements

I intend to relocate in a little more than a year; I will be attending college. I am stuck between two cities so I will apply for jobs in both, whichever I get hired onto first I will than immediately get approved for an apartment. After i'm accepted, I will than get settled into my apartment and apply for college. If I dont get accepted (for whatever reason), as a back up plan I will line up a job in the other city, put a two week notice in at my current job; apply for the other college. (Keep in mind I want to relocate rather or not I get accepted to college). If I get accepted, I than relocate to the other city (Which wont be very far distance why). After I have got the job, the apartment AND the college together, I will stay in an apartment for a year to make sure i'm happy with the area I have chose than at that point if I enjoy the area go ahead and get pre-approved for a loan on a house. I appreciate any helpful and informative feedback. Thank you in advance.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-20-2010, 09:28 AM
Bo Bo won $500 in our forum's Most Engaging Poster Contest - Tenth Edition (Apr-May 2014). 

Over $104,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum and additional contests are planned

17,107 posts, read 38,035,552 times
Some posts above were deleted. If you don't have helpful, on-topic replies for this thread, it's best not to reply at all.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.