Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-25-2008, 11:12 PM

155 posts, read 449,185 times

Advertisements

You need stop suck ppl up lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-26-2008, 12:15 AM

8,256 posts, read 17,336,173 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by money23 View Post
You need to f***ing learn English if you're going to live in America.

Old 09-26-2008, 10:07 AM

155 posts, read 449,185 times
A diffrent word of people dumb A++

Old 09-26-2008, 12:30 PM

3,435 posts, read 6,984,720 times
Quote:
You should just shut up, i'm sorry but your getting on my nerves already.. you dont know a damn thing about "Census Predictions" and you claim you worked there?!?..and you dont even know a thing about it, even if its spellling!... you dont make sense and no one really agrees with you..

Who cares.. move on

Old 09-26-2008, 03:42 PM

3,340 posts, read 9,685,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradly View Post
What is the Demonym for someone in omaha?
Omahan

Old 09-28-2008, 04:02 PM

8,256 posts, read 17,336,173 times
Quote:
A diffrent word of people dumb A++
Seriously, no one has any clue what you are saying. How can work for a census if you can't speak English. You are the reason people don't like Miami-they think it is overrun with non-English speaking Cubans and Latinos in general and you are a perfect example of that.

Old 09-28-2008, 09:39 PM

3,435 posts, read 6,984,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jessemh431 View Post
Seriously, no one has any clue what you are saying. How can work for a census if you can't speak English. You are the reason people don't like Miami-they think it is overrun with non-English speaking Cubans and Latinos in general and you are a perfect example of that.
Latinos... arent bad, dont say that in NM anyways.. haha but but yea i agree with you, why some people dont like miami.

Old 10-22-2008, 05:56 PM

10,400 posts, read 15,573,369 times
Default NYC..Philly..Boston Metro Linking Up That's A Pipe Dream

Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureCop View Post
By 2030, NYC will be joined with Philly's metro. That'll be a big jump population-wise for us us. And by the time LA catches up with us again, we'll probably join Boston or Baltimore and DC. East Coast cities are all clustered together.

I never understood what the big deal is about metro areas. NYC will never be passed by any city in America for most people within city limits. Is the metro part of the city? No, so why consider it in the rankings?

Although I'll more than likely be moving to LA, New York will always be my hometown.
Metro LA is going to (link-up) all the way North to Santa Barbara....All the way East to Palms Springs and Palms Desert and all the way South To San Diego , but that NYC....Philly..Boston Fanasty Is Just A Pipe Dream....My Friend.

Old 10-22-2008, 07:19 PM

32,616 posts, read 77,579,178 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howest2008 View Post
Metro LA is going to (link-up) all the way North to Santa Barbara....All the way East to Palms Springs and Palms Desert and all the way South To San Diego , but that NYC....Philly..Boston Fanasty Is Just A Pipe Dream....My Friend.
Not at all. I live in NEPA, and the "Tri-State Area" (NY/NJ/CT) is now the "Quad-State Area" (NY/NJ/CT/PA) as thousands upon thousands of transplants are moving here and commuting back to work daily in NYC. I'll live to see the day when Allentown/Bethlehem/Easton and Scranton/Wilkes-Barre are both officially annexed into the NYC CSA.

Old 10-22-2008, 07:27 PM

8,607 posts, read 10,137,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScranBarre View Post
Not at all. I live in NEPA, and the "Tri-State Area" (NY/NJ/CT) is now the "Quad-State Area" (NY/NJ/CT/PA) as thousands upon thousands of transplants are moving here and commuting back to work daily in NYC. I'll live to see the day when Allentown/Bethlehem/Easton and Scranton/Wilkes-Barre are both officially annexed into the NYC CSA.

Imagine if that whole area filled up with residents. I thought you guys didn't like sprawl...I know I'd hate to drive 2 hours to work every day.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.